Lockdown 🔒

Ahalya's POV

"Did you hear this, they are going to lock us again!!!" 😤 Said Rithu in irritation.

"Really!! 😍 Yayyy 💃💃" I said in joy.

"Really Allu!! You are happy!!🙄🙄"

"Of course I am 🤩 lockdown means no job, no job means sleep, sleep means heaven 💃💃"

"Don't you ever get bored by sleeping all the time 🙄"

"Who, me? Never... I think I am the daughter of sleep goddess 🧚"

"Yeah, no doubt in that 🙆. Well, why did you bring me here?" She asked as we entered the cafe.

"Because I have to announce something to both of you 😌"

"Both of you? But only I am here...🙄"

"Nope 😌 look at that blue shirt monkey 🐵 sitting right over there, 👉" I said pointing at Manu sitting in a corner waiting for us.

"Manuuuu" yelled Rithu and ran toward him, he stood up with a big smile and hugged her.

"Oh I missed you man, 😅" said Rithu sitting opposite to him.

"Same here my lady 😉"

Rithu met Manu through me and now both of them are thick friends.

"So tell me, what is your big announcement?" Asked Rithu.

"First let us have something to drink," I said and ordered 3 coffee ☕ and one cheesecake piece 🍰for me. These two are on diet but I am not, that thing can never happen to me 😌. I only have one life, why wasting it by not eating things I like 😏.

"Here comes the coffee, now can you please tell" this time it was Manu, he knew I was nervous.
"Tell us Allu, what's the matter? You know, there is no need for this hesitation among us" he said, giving my hand a small squeeze.

"I know that, ok here goes nothing... I am going to get engaged in next month 😬"

"Wow that's good news Allu," said Rithu but Manu was waiting for me to say the rest.

"Who is your handsome?" Asked Rithu.

I looked down and said "Karthik..."
These two people supported me a lot when I was sad with that bride seeing issue and they both hate Karthi for that.

"What!!! 😡😡" Both said angrily.

"Guys calm down, everyone is watching," I said to both.

"I don't care, what do you mean you are going to get engage with that coward? 😡😡" Asked Manu.

"That useless man is not going to marry you, I will call your parents Allu, you don't have to do this," said Rithu.

Truth to be said, I felt so sad when they bad-mouthed Karthi 😒. I don't know what magic that man did to me, but now I do care for him. Today at the office he was running through my head all the time 🙈.

"Guys, first hear me out..." I said calmly and started to say everything Karthi told me about his misunderstanding...

When I stopped it Manu burst out into a laugh.

"He thought we are in love 😂😂😂 OMG he is the biggest idiot in this whole world 🤣 🤣 me and you??? Did he think a handsome man like me will only get you? ewwwww 🤮..." He started to laugh at me and I got angry.

"You bloody stupid ugly ass monkey 😡😡😡" I yelled and hit him with my bag.

"Ouch ouch... Stop... Ouch... I am sorry I am sorry "