Chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

I thought Lisa would now make a move after knowing who was Irene unnie's admirer that's making a move already but I guess I was wrong.

Lisa became more busy and accepted more projects, giving her no more time to bond with us. I hope she wont regret not making a move before it is too late because from what I've heard from Seulgi was that they are going to their first date in a few days. I also don't know why unnie accepted the invite when she clearly also has a crush on Lisa or more. But I'm not gonna but in because they are adults now, unless needed.

Lisa's POV

After hearing that Irene unnie and her admirer will be going on  a date a few days from now made me scared that I'm too late. I've been too caught up with the projects offered that I don't have any choice but to accept them. I just hope I can finish them on time or earlier than scheduled and then I'll have more vacant time and there I will be giving her all. I don't want to start now and make her wait for me because I know I'll end up not able to attend our dates, this thought made me giggle, because of the extentions I'lle have at work.

*Ding

New Message

I heaved a sigh from all these thoughts and pick up my phone.

It was a message from Wendy unnie and a number was attached. I ask her what it was and said that I should text it and that she's expecting a 'thank you' later.

I trust Wendy unnie and did what she told.

Lisa
Hi? I dont know who you are but a friend told me to text you? Hope Im not bothering you.

                                                         Unknown
                 Who is this? Is this some kind of     a prank?? Or a sasaeng? Im blocking you!

Lisa
Oh! No, Im not and I assume youre an idol too coz of your reaction but I am Lisa of Blackpink. May I know who's number is this? Wendy unnie gave it to me.

                                                         Unknown
             Wow! Didnt expect you but Im Bae Joohyun and sorry about that I just really get pissed off with crazy fans and the length they get to to get to their idols.

Lisa
Oh hi unnie Im sorry about that shouldve introduced myself first but I didnt know who would you be also so yeah....

How are you, unnie? Havent talked to you since the last hang out.

                                                         Hyun🐰♡
                   It's all good now. And Im good, doing well and healthy. How about you? Heard you were booked for one and half a month?

Lisa
Well, yeah and hopefully when Im done I'll be given a long break and be able to do something Ive been planning to do for a while now.

                                                         Hyun🐰♡
Just dont forget to eat your meals and take plenty of rests. Dont over work yourself till you passed out because I'll seriously march to your dorm and scold you myself. Arraseo?!

Lisa
Noted! Mom 😰🤣

Goodnight now unnie and have your sleep. Dream of me

Oops. Hehe

                                                         Hyun🐰♡
                                               Yah! Manobal!

                                                         Goodnight too and have a nice sleep and also dream of me😉

                                                 Not oops

After that I slept in my own apartment, inside my room with a smile on my face because somehow I can slowly start what I have planned.

This mustve been the fastest?? Ive updated hehe and may or may not be because of a one comment from someone. Idk if its common occurance where a writer is simping over her reader?? But yeah Tell me if youre the one on your pfp hehe so that I have to stop what im feeling already.