Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

The lunch was eventful. Full of teasing from Yeri and Jisoo unnie but the worst part of it was Irene unnie joining them (well, not worst, but I was blushing like there was no tomorrow).

Just like how Jisoo unnie teased me 

"Lisa didn't you practice on us your pick-up lines a while ago?" I was shocked at that. I didn't practice on them because I always do that, what the hell is she saying?? I looked at her puzzled "What practiced? I always do that." "Yah! Lisa, you do that to all?" Seulgi unnie asked. Rosé 'tsked', "We can't let you be with unnie if you're just gonna play with her." Yeri said.

"Who says I'll play with her heart?" I defended without thinking and now I'm surrounded with teasing smirks, except from one person and a small smile from someone.

"Heard that unnie? She'll be serious with you. Now what are you waiting for Lisa unnie ask her now or she'll do it herself." Most of them 'ooh-ed' and Irene unnie just chuckled and let Yeri continue "but Irene unnie likes to be courted and as what I have heard from one of the artists at SM, someone was planning on confessing to her" I froze at that but noticed lately that someone was nudging my side and asked me if I was okay and nodded my head. "Don't worry Lisa rv's blessing is already yours and MAYBE even unnie's 'yes' too, but you have to make a move" Seulgi unnie reassured me.

Up until now, I've made  a mental list of the possible admirers of Irene unnie ( there's a lot and I can't blame them coz IT IS Irene Bae we're talking about).

"Unnie can you tell us what's your type and what do you like?" Rosé asked and looked at me with a teasing smile "-so that Lisa will have an idea" I just looked down and hide from embarrassment and their meaninful looks and smiles. "I really like those who are kind, humble,protective, honest, and more but above them all I have a thing for dancers" and looked at me and wiggles her eyebrows, I didn't need a mirror that time to tell that I was blushing like a tomato "just what Yeri said earlier I like to be wooed and all. You know, to kind of feel special and I like going on walks so I hope that person is'nt lazy to walk around with me." She ended smiling.

I was enamored by her smile that I didn't hear  Jisoo unnie say that she won't be disappointed with me because I like roaming around to every place we were.

We were in the living  room just scattered everywhere minding our own business when Jennie unnie announced that she now knows who's the co-artist that was interested with Irene unnie and secretly balled my fist because of the memory that flashed my mind again with the mention of his name.

"Jinja? How did you know?" Jisoo unnie asked "Was it from Kai?" she pondered and then Jennie unnie nodded confirming. "Yah! Lalisa! Make your move now before he makes his way and from what I still can remember he almost passed all the qualifications Irene unnie said last night" the oldest egged.