Chapter 3

We got home last night with Jennie already sleeping because it was already 11 when we arrived.

We bid our 'goodnights' and went to our own rooms, change into pj's and sleep.

I woke up with a smile on my face and went out of my room not noticing the teasing looks and smile from Jisoo and Rosé "looks like someone slept well last night?" I ignored that and greet them a 'goodmorning' I sat down and smiled at Jennie who's facing down and typing aggressively. "Goodmorning unnie" I greeted with a smile, she looked up and smiled back and put her phone down.

"SO, how was dinner last night?" Rosé sat excitedly beside me and held my arm "Unnie you missed a lot last night!" she shared and faced me with her brows wiggling. "Yah, Lisa looks like she hadn't got over her crush on Irene-unnie" Jisoo joined the table and motioned for us to eat."Of course I did, that was a long time ago" I responded."Yeah, sure" Jisoo-unnie scoffed, we all laughed because even I find it possible that maybe I still had a crush on her or maybe it resurfaced, but I noticed that Jennie was laughing but it didn't look like it was real but I didn't say anything.

Jennie and I cleaned the table and went to the living room to watch anything we could find, until Jennie suggested that we watch this one video Kai showed her, I ignored the slight pang I felt in my chest with just the mere mention of his name that makes Jennie's voice a little excited. "He showed me this video of Yeri and it was SO funny" it must've been so funny because she emphasized 'so', she typed 'yeri funny moments' and scrolled to this specific video.

Even just the intro of the video we were already laughing especially, when Yeri and Seulgi were playing a game and Yeri accidentally pushed Seulgi by her chest and fell, we laughed loudly at that and when it was zoomed to Irene-unnie and hearing her heartful laugh, I can't seem to get enough and asked Jennie who was holding the remote to move the video backward until Irene's laugh.

"Don't get too engrossed of it, you'll fall  just by hearing her laugh" Jisoo teased, I slouched back to the sofa because I didn't notice  that I was already leaning forward while watching her laugh.

I just awkwardly laughed at what she said and avoided their looks.