Chapter 2

We arrived at the restaurant and saw them already there. I'm only close to Seulgi and Yeri, while Jisoo and Rosé are close with all of them.

We sat down and noticed that their leader is not there and maybe Seulgi noticed that I was looking for someone and said "Irene-unnie is in the restroom" I shyly looked down when I noticed her teasing look after.

My phone rang and excused myself but when I got up I was faced by someone I had a crush with when we were still trainees and before I fell deeply in love with Jennie. "Oh! I'm so sorry Unnie" I don't know why I apologized but maybe because I was staring at her for a little too long.I excused from her and answered my phone that's ringing non stop.

After a few minutes in the restroom I went back and noticed that our food arrived and ate. The dinner was fun, we catch up, talk about our comebacks and the vacations we had, of course.I also had a conversation with Joy and Wendy-unnie and found that we somehow had something and common and clicked.

All of us were engaging in the conversation and from time to time Yeri and Jisoo-unnie would throw or do something funny and we would all laugh, even Irene-unnie who seems to be just listening and answer seldomly.

We didn't notice the time and it's already closing time so, we called it a night and bid goodbye with each other. Joy, Wendy-unnie and I got close and hugged goodbye, when I was about to bid goodbye to Irene-unnie I didnt expect her to pull me into a hug and say that she had a good time and expect to have more and get closer also.

I haven't move since she pulled away and got to their van, waving their hands to us.

Someone pulled me by my arm and laughed,I ,embarrassingly, rub my nape and looked down to hide my blushing face and went inside our van.