Chapter 4

Rosé's POV

We invited Red Velvet for lunch just here in our dorm to avoid being bombarded by fans and paparazzis. And to maximize our time and maybe they'll sleepover later.

I was cleaning our living room, while Jennie and Jisoo unnie are cooking when I heard a knock on our door "Maybe that's them!" Jennie unnie shouted from the kitchen. I went to the door and welcomed them. If you're wondering where's Lisa, she's in her room still sleeping because she got home late from practicing her lili dance.

I lead them to the living room and fetched some drinks after asking what they want.

Yeri's POV

We've been here many times that's why I can invade their tv even without asking them. I went to youtube and just watch random things when there's a recommended video of 'Red Velvet Irene funny moments' and thought of nothing of it first but when I saw the search history I can't contain my laughter when I realized that they have been searching videos of unnie.

"YAH!! who let dalgom come into my room and disturb my sleep?!" Lisa asked loudly while walking out of her room when she realized that they have visitors and blushed lightly. I was laughing lightly with Seulgi unnie and Joy, while Irene unnie just stared at her from head to toe.

Irene's POV

Well, wow

Didn't expect someone to look that cute and sexy just wearing their pajama set. I haven't realized that I was staring until Jennie came and told her that she let dalgom in 'coz they have visitors and she haven't eaten breakfast yet. I got slightly worried upon hearing that "But I got home super late last night and besides I ate a lot last night with Momo and Tzuyu" but still.

"You shouldn't think that that would sustain you until morning" Jennie reprimanded. Lisa just pouted and looked down and noticed that she's still in her pj's.

"Goodmorning hehe... I'm just gonna have my shower and be with you guys after a while" and sprinted back to her room. She's so cute, especially while pouting waahh I wanna squish her cheeks and pamper her with kisses.

"She's gone now unnie" Joy called for my attention and I just rolled my eyes at her and joined Yeri watching tv.

I sat next to Yeri and saw her looking at me teasingly but I didn't mind her and looked in front and she showed me the search history consisting mostly something related to me. "Who could be the one searching you up unnie??" She asked wiggling her brows and laughed when she saw me blush lightly.

I already have a hunch who that's why I can't keep my smile.

After a while we hear footsteps coming from the bedroom areas and saw Lisa's eyes widened and ran to Yeri and snatched the remote and turned off the tv.

"Keeping something Lisa?" I asked her teasingly and saw her blushed like a tomato when she realized that we already saw whatever she was hiding.

~
Really didn't expect a lot would read this and got to the point where someone even messages me, appreciating this hehe

Ps. I really dont know how to make this longer unless I got really something going around my head that I want to put out...so, yeah dont expect too much.

Thank you btw for each and everyone who's reading this 💋