𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺-𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚎

Third person POV
Kim had just left as Kat walked down the stairs meeting with her siblings.
They were going on a hike to get fresh air.

Draco POV
Kat walked downstairs and began to get her shoes on.
"Finally Kat it took you forever to get ready!" Wenny grumbled
Kat laughed and apologised "Sorry,I couldn't decide what to wear!"
"Honestly you look great Kat as per usual" I said
Kat was wearing camo jeans, a white top and had a jacket slung around her waist. She was wearing her brand new trainers and was carrying a backpack with some stuff. (But what was the stuff? We shall never know 🙃)
Kat smiled happily.
We all got out hiking boots on and clipped the dogs' leads on.
"What about Kiaria and Ezra?"
"I'm sure they'll be fine Wenny" Betty replied struggling to clip Alvens lead on while he was squirming and yapping loudly.
We left the house and walked towards the local woods that was about 15 minutes away from our house.
Betty put her hand up to her head and groaned.
"What's up Betty?" Lunar asked in a worried tone
"It's just a headache. The dogs were barking so loud last night I guess that's because of the projector"
The projector was pretty loud last night and the dogs must have wondered why there was a floating screen in our garden. I guess they were still excited from last night or just restless to go on their walk.
I gave her my cold flask and told her to put it on her pulse or drink it. Water helps with a headaches and I think it can also cool you down if you put it on your pulse.
Betty thanked me just as we arrived at the woods.

~30 minutes later~
We were all covered in mud laughing and joking. Wenny was complaining about how long it would take for the mud to wash out of our jeans.
The dogs suddenly darted towards the lake pulling me Betty and Wenny into the murky water.
We struggled to get out, Wenny spitting out the water she had temporarily swallowed.
"Ugh that's rank"
Kat laughed as she helped pull us out. She took her hoodie of her waist and gave it us to try and dry ourselves with.
"It's not funny Kat." I grumbled angrily.
"It is though" She replied ruffling my hair.
Wenny began to laugh. Her laugh was contagious so soon we were all laughing.
Betty got a message from gold. A selfie. With two girls One with blonde hair one with black hair.
"Huh?" "Who are those people?" Betty asked
Kat peered over her shoulder and almost fainted right there on the spot. A huge smile was visible on her face.
"Yandere? Everlyn?"
"Who?"

465 words pog :D
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Part two of the mall meet up will be out soon! Remember to vote if you want and to drink some water! Bye lovelies :]