𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷-𝙵𝚈𝙿

THIRD PERSON POV

Kat was sat at her desk absentmindedly scrolling through her fyp. Occasionally she took a break to stare up at her three monitors displaying Wenny's thumbnail for their upcoming video. She spotted and edit and clicked on it. It had the tags #funneh #krew #edit and #yhs. Kat was shocked at the last tag. Yhs. The series they had stopped filing on the 25th of August 2017. (Yes this is the actual date when the last video was posted lmao). Almost four years had passed. Kat sat and thought about this.

The thing is... Kat and Kim weren't just recording this for fun. All the events actually happened in real life. (An au i will explain in another a/n) Kat re-watched the edit multiple times. She saw another tag that she hadn't seen before. It said #yhsedit (is this an actual tag 🤨). Kat clicked the tag and saw thousands of edits about her old series. Her eyes filled with tears as she remembered all the memories that happened almost four years ago.

GOLD POV

I walked into Kat's room hoping to get her opinion on my new boots.

Kat has her AirPods in so she couldn't hear me walking up behind her chair

Kat has her AirPods in so she couldn't hear me walking up behind her chair. I stopped and peered over her shoulder. She was sniffing slightly at the thing on her phone. I leaned forward a tiny bit more and the word YHS jumped out at me. I left the room feeling sorry for my little sister. I opened my phone and I messaged kat the picture of my boots hoping it would take her mind off it.
Kim <3
Hey! What do you think of my new boots?

Kat <3
They look amazing! You have great sense in fashion Kim!
Do you think you could maybe get me and Wenny a pair? I know she's been dying for ones with moons on.

Kim <3
Of course! I'll look for some now!
How's the editing going?

Kat <3
It's going ok I suppose. I just need to make a few adjustments and then I'll be able to hang out!

Kim <3
That's great!
Don't stress yourself too much about it Kat.
You need to take a break sometimes.
Hey! Why don't you come down stairs and help Allen set up the fairy lights? He's been struggling.

Kat <3
Haha yeah of course.
I'll come down in a sec.
Maybe we could all look for clothes together?

Kim <3
Brilliant idea!
See ya then! xx

417 words pog