𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

Start from the beginning

She only had to engage once, lighting her sabers as a warning sign to the other smugglers that any sort of fight between the two would end in an undesirable outcome for both. After a few moments the others seemed to back off, and before Asora knew it Han, Chewie, her and MR were heading back towards the Millennium Falcon's cockpit.

"Well, that went smoothly."

"Yeah, let's just get out of here before they look at their loot." Han mumbled as he began reading the ship for departure, "what? Han what did you do?" Asora inquired worriedly as she glanced behind her.

"Nothing kid just strap yourself in and keep quiet."

Asora frowned, glancing towards MR for their take on the situation, to which it responded by wiggling its head awkwardly, something Asora interpreted as a makeshift shrug.

"HEY WAIT-"

Before the crew at the docking bay could finish their sentence Han dislodged the ship from theirs and began moving it away, Asora looked over towards Chewie her eyebrows pinched together in surprise.

"Heavens Han if this is how you do business I sure hope I never need anything."

Han rolled his eyes at Asora, his gaze still focused on the controls as he prepped the Falcon for a jump to hyperspace, "Yeah, yeah. C'mon Chewie help me out here."

The Wookie moved his hands to the controls and started his run through of diagnostics and alteration of their jump to hyperspace to ensure they weren't jumping into anything too serious.

As the two began transitioning the ship towards their point of departure, the smugglers on their tails began shooting off a few warning blaster shots.

"Punch it Chewie." Han exclaimed as he glanced to the side at the ship they were hailing blasterfire from, while Asora's anxiety began to raise as the situation preceded, both Han and Chewie were as calm as ever, to them this must've been a regular occurrence.

As the Ship jumped into hyperspace Han and Chewies shoulders slumped a bit in relaxation, Han turned his head to Asora and smiled, "Now let's go see about a Jedi, huh?"

The Mandalorian, much like Asora was beginning his journey to a new destination, with his newly earned beskar spear on his back and Grogu to his right.

The two were situated in the cockpit of the Razor Crest, looking out at the empty space just above orbit of Corvus. Their next destination was the planet Tython, his last fleeting chance of his child finding someone like him that could train him.

He was more grateful than ever for meeting Ahsoka, while she could not train Grogu like he had hoped, he had understood. It was just as Asora said, the child has an attachment to him, it made the possibility a conflict for the Jedi.

A little piece of him hoped that when he placed Grogu on the "seeing stone" and called out, that Asora would hear. Would she come back?

It felt foolish to think she could come back so soon, after all it felt like she just left. His heart ached at the thought of her, he let out a sigh and glanced towards Grogu with wishful eyes, was she even thinking of him? Or was she too busy with Luke Skywalker to even worry?

There aren't many Jedi left.

Ahsoka's words echoed in his mind, it felt foreign to think of the Jedi as some sort of extinct species, because he felt like a magnet for them. In his time in this galaxy he'd met three, and known of one other, while those numbers didn't even come close to any other group he'd heard of maybe he was blessed to have found them all.

Other than the Mandalorian, the Jedi had taught him more than he could ever wish for.

With the Jedi he has known confusion, annoyance, and frustration but he also known history, curiosity, love, and trust. While they were by no means his people, it felt like it at times, the bond of trust and love he had with Grogu and Asora was uncommon, as if he was special.