He does as you say and his eyes widen considerably when the belt locks and prevents him from tugging down any further.

"See how it locked? If worn correctly, it does exactly the same thing in an accident."

"Oh," Jimin nods in amazement. You can't help but giggle at his adorable reaction. You also can't help but feel a sense of tingling pride when you realize this is probably the longest conversation you've had with the fox hybrid since you've met him.

It's evident your offer for him to join you and Yoongi softened his perception of you. The entire way to Soobin's office, you had taken glances through your rearview mirror of Jimin listening contently to your conversation with his older packmate while enjoying his first car ride. For the entirety of the ride, the fox hybrid was either looking out the window with a gentle smile resting on his lips or he was glancing around curiously at the interior of your car, all the while his ears moved every now and then when either you or Yoongi said something that interested him.

"As fascinating as it would be to sit here and learn about cars and their safety features, don't we have some dude to meet?" Yoongi asks suddenly.

"Oh yes," you giggle shyly. "C'mon. He should be in his office right now."

As you exit the vehicle, the two hybrids follow behind you silently. Jimin tugs nervously on the bucket hat you had provided him, grateful that you had offered it to them in the first place.

When you left your apartment earlier this morning, you had a gut feeling they might not be too comfortable with the idea of walking around with their ears and tails on display. So when it was decided that Yoongi and Jimin would join you on your trip, you had pulled out the various hats you brought and told them it was there if they wanted it.

"So is this entire building his office?" Yoongi asks in amazement as the three of you step into the elevator.

"Not all of it," you shake your head, pressing the correct floor number. "His company uses the top five floors. The other ten floors are occupied by two other companies, completely unrelated to each other."

"Top floors? They must be doing financially well," the leopard muses.

"They are a law firm after all," you nod with a small chuckle.

Yoongi and Jimin's ears simultaneously flicker the moment the elevator comes to a complete stop and the doors slide open to reveal the cityscape outside the glass windows across the elevators.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" you chuckle when the two hybrids follow behind you with their eyes glued to the scenic view. "The city skyline is something I'll never get sick of seeing - especially when all the lights turn on during the nighttime." 

"So this is the cityscape I've always heard about," Jimin mumbles in awe to himself.

"Oh, I see some unfamiliar faces," a new voice speaks, snapping Yoongi and Jimin's attention back to you. 

When the older hybrid notices a tall male standing a few feet away peering at him and Jimin curiously, he doesn't hesitate to step slightly in front of his younger packmate - almost shielding him from the stranger's view. The leopard swiftly pulls Jimin closer to himself with a quick tug and then he proceeds to position the both of them until they're standing closer to you. 

Yoongi's body is honestly moving on its own accord, but it's evident the snow leopard feels more at ease when he's standing closer to you in this unfamiliar setting. The forest might be his domain and he surely has no problem taking the offense there, but in this new environment, he quite frankly feels like a lost cub. Jimin too feels the same type of nerves as he hasn't let go of the elder's shirt since Yoongi tugged him closer.