Ruckus took a bath and changes his clothes with no plans in his head as to what to do.

Nonetheless, his body moved and he later found himself standing in front of the woman's cell.

He clenched his jaw while standing in front of the door.

"How the fuck did I end up here?" Ruckus rubbed his face roughly from frustration and disbelief in himself.

If his twin, Kronack, will know about this, he will surely break his bones.

Why not?

He just fucking visit one of the people that helped a madfucker that hurt his beloved woman.

Once again, Ruckus rubbed his face as he can't bring himself to turn back and leave. Instead, he swiped his card to the door's lock to access the cell and open it.

All of his emotions was gone from his face, and one of his hand was inside his pocket before he pulled open the door.

Agad na nagtaas ng mukha ang babae mula sa pagkakayuko sa nakabaluktot nitong tuhod. Her honey brown eyes looked back at his gray ones. Coldly and blankly.

Ruckus will not lie to himself. The woman's face is dangerously beautiful but her eyes are the ones that astonished and took his interest. Those eyes are beautiful but shadows mystery and many secrets. Cold but enticing.

"Ruckus..."

His brows squished together when her voice comes out so endearing to his ears- or his fucked up brain is fooling him.

Idiot!

Hindi nag-iba ang emosyon sa mukha ni Ruckus kahit na nakakagago ang laman ng isipan niya. Tang'na ilang ugat na naman kaya ang may bara sa utak niya at 'di siya makapag-isip ng matino.

"Are you here to interrogate me again?" she asked when he didn't say anything.

"I'm here to check how are you loving your room." Flatly, he replied, looking around the room.

His gaze went back to her when she chuckled and Ruckus could only guess what the heck is funny.

"What the fuck is funny?" he asked.

"Oh, mind not about me laughing at petty things. You know-" She paused and stood up. "The boredom and the silence in this cell had already taken so much I found humor in every corner of it."

Tinaasan niya ito ng isang kilay at walang emosyong nagsalita. "Very funny."

"A-huh," she nodded.

Gustong pumalatak ni Ruckus. This conversation is the weirdest and most nonsensical to ever happen in his life.

"Anyway, I only dislike one thing in this cell. Hopefully, you'll be able to fix it."

"What is it?"

Kumuyom ang kamao ni Ruckus na nasa bulsa niya. His tone sounded too eager to know. Fuck me! Damn it!

"I hate the mirror in the bathroom. I already broke it but they generously changed it again and I was warned not to break it or I'll be transferred to an isolated room- not that this room is not isolated already," she informed, her voice too hallow for Ruckus it almost made him sigh.

Can you fucking talk sweetly? He wanted to ask but of course, he didn't. Embarrassing himself is the last thing he will ever do in front of this bitch.

"Why do you hate the mirror?" He tried to sound nonchalant even if he was interested.

Heck, women, in general, can't go a day without checking their faces in the mirror. A mirror is a life for many Eve.