Action Duel! Y/N vs Yuya

Start from the beginning

(Imagine wearing the Hell Kaiser outfit and replace Syrus with Tatsuya)

Tatsuya: *Smiles* Wow! You're really tall it's so high from here!

I laugh a bit and offer to put him on my shoulder, which he was kinda reluctant to do.

Tatsuya: *Worries* But I'm pretty big, won't it hurt to carry me on just one shoulder?

Y/N: *Chuckle* It's fine, I'm strong enough

He happily accepts and we start chatting. He introduced him and ask if I'm friends with Yuya and Yuzu since I came with them.

Y/N: I am. I helped them from Sawatari and his underlings by beating him in a Duel with my Cyber Dragons

Tatsuya had stars in his eyes and as the other two kids heard me then swarm me with questions.

Futhosi: You use Cyber Dragons?!, that give me shivers!

Ayu: You're like a hot-blooded hero

Yuya and Yuzu laugh at me getting swarmed by the kids and their antics. Eventually a man rushes out from a corner and introduces himself. The man had a red and orange flame patterned gym jacket that matched his hair. And seemed to be burning with an indescribable amount of energy. It was Yuzu Father and the Principle of You Show Duel School, Shuzo Hiragi.

Shuzo laughs seeing how I've become a jungle gym for the kids with Tatsuya sitting on my right shoulder as Futhosi swung around like a monkey on my left arm which I had stretched out

Shuzo laughs seeing how I've become a jungle gym for the kids with Tatsuya sitting on my right shoulder as Futhosi swung around like a monkey on my left arm which I had stretched out. Shuzo then introduces himself.

Shuzo: I'm Shuzo Hiragi, principal of You Show Academy and Yuzu's father!

Y/N: I'm Y/N Truesdale, it's a pleasure meeting you

He shakes my hand with a bit of force.

Shuzo: Thanks for helping out Yuzu and Yuya here.

Y/N: It was no problem, I was just teaching a brat a lesson

Shuzo: I heard you're thinking about joining You Show Duel School!

Shuzo looked so hopeful and probably a little bit desperated for searching a new student.

Y/N: *Nods* I did, though I haven't made a decision yet. But, Yuya and Yuzu asked me to take a tour to your school

Shuzo: Oh, in that case, we will give you a tour of the place

???: Who's this?

I turn to a bulky young man with a red head band. It was Noboru Gongenzaka, who is the person in series I know that could use a Deck full of monster cards only.

 It was Noboru Gongenzaka, who is the person in series I know that could use a Deck full of monster cards only