Without heistitation he plunged a second finger into the boys hole now thrusting them at a harsh pace. "F-fuck." Jeongin cried out as he pushed back against the elders fingers, his eyes rolling back when they jabbed his prostate. Hyunjin perked at hearing the loud moan pressing his fingers into the the bud hearing another pleasing moan.

"Do you like that?" He asked holding himself back from ripping out his fingers and plunging his cock into the boy right then and there. "Y-yes Alpha." Jeongin moaned arching his back as the other played with his prostate.

Starting to get impatient Hyunjin focused more on stretching the boy out. After a third and final finger Hyunjin lost it no longer able to hold back. Growling he ripped his fingers out pulling the Omegas hips back as he jerked off his cock coating it in slick before lining up with the boys hole.

Jeongin gasped upon feeling the heat of the Alphas cock pressed against his rim. 'H-hyung w-wai–Aghh~" He cried feeling as the other pushed into him. Hyunjin groaned at the warmth of the Omegas tight wet heat pushing in further until he completely bottomed out. Tears filled Jeongin's eyes, his hole stretched out around the thick hot length. It hurt, Hyunjin was no where near small and the girth of his cock was fucking huge from what Jeongin could feel.

The Alphas eyes flashed a sinister crimson, his hands threaded in the bedsheets his knuckles almost white with how hard he gripped them trying to ground himself from his rut stricken mind and give the Omega some time to adjust. 

It wasn't long however before Jeongin pushed his hips back gasping at the pleasurebale sensation.

A dark growl left Hyunjin his state of mind hazing as he gripped the omegas hips with one hand while the other held the back of his neck pushing the boy into the mattress. Pulling out the Alpha wasted no time thrusting into the boy, setting a rough pace making Jeongin cry out. Leaning forward the blonde sucked on the boy's pale skin marking it up to make sure everyone would see that he was taken.

Moving his angle Hyunjin thrusted hitting Jeongin prostate dead on and sending the boy into a flurry of pleasure. Jeongin clenched around him back arching as he cried out.

"Shit you feel so good around me Innie, so fucking tight." Hyunjin growled hoisting the boys hips up further plunging deeper.

Looking down Jeongins eyes widened as a small bump that disappeared with every other thrust. Hyunjin lifted his hand from Jeongin's neck going down to cup the boys stomach feeling as it distended with his thrusts. "Fuck your so tiny Innie, can barely take my cock." He groaned pistoning into the other. Jeongin moaned tears streaming down his cheeks as his orgasm neared.

"G-gonna..c-cum." He cried his cock twitching. Hyunjin quickly flipped his over locking eyes with the boy as he pounded into him he could feel his knot start to grow the urge to breed the boy underneath him clawing at his skin. "Come on baby cum." He growled thrusting harder into the other. Jeongin's eyes widened back arching as he came coating his stomach in come.

Hyunjin continued to pound into him abusing his prostate as his knot grew. Jeongins body trembled more tears forming in his eyes from the oversensitivity. Hyunjin shoved his face into the crook of the boys neck, licking over his scent gland with the urge to mark the boy as his. His knot was starting to catch onto Jeongin's rim everytime he thrusted into the boy.

Growling his teeth grazed over the Omegas scent gland making Jeongin snap out of his dazed state and push away the other slamming his hand over his neck. Even though it dissatisfied Hyunjin the Alpha forced himself to latch onto the Omegas shoulder instead sinking his sharp teeth into the flesh as he pushed his knot into the boy locking them together.

Jeongin came again eyes rolled back as more cum spurted onto his and Hyunjins stomach.

With a groan Hyunjin reached his own orgasm spilling inside the boy and filling him. Jeongin gasped at the sensation warmth filling his insides in thick spurts.
Panting he clung to the Alpha his hole clenching milking everything the other gave him.

Hyunjin lapped up the blood from the others shoulder as he gently rutted into the boy to come down from his high. His mind was still clouded by his rut his Alpha telling him to take care of his Omega while they stayed locked together. A whine left Jeongin at feeling the knot tug at his rim when Hyunjin shifted him to sit in his lap. It definitely wasn't the most suitable position to be knotted in.

"My Omega." He mumbled pressing soft kisses to the others neck lightly scenting him. Small purrs left Jeongin as he leaned against the Alpha bathing in the warmth of the other.

Slowly Jeongin let his mind slip his eyes falling heavy as exhaustion took over.

••

Waking up the boy groaned his mind hazzy from all of the previous activity of a few hours ago. The room was now dark, and he could feel warmth radiating against his back.

"Hyun..jin." He mumbled tiredly not wanting to move from how sore his body was. He couldn't remember how many times they did it after the first but surely it had been a lot for his body to give in. He could hear shuffling from behind him before a small huff of air blew against his neck making him shiver. "Yes." A hoarse voice mumbled.

"I..I want to take a bath." Jeongin said softly feeling disgusted covered in cum and slick. "A bath why would you—" Hyunjin started but went silent upon seeing the other boy naked and covered in marks. "What..Oh, my god." He muttered his horror.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have..fuck." He said gripping his hair. Jeongins cheeks tinted red as he slowly sat up wincing from the pain in his lower half. "Its okay, I enjoyed it." He mumbled embarrassed from having said that.

"I-I'll go run a bath." Hyunjin said as he quickly slid out of bed shrugging on some sweats lying on the floor before rushing to the bathroom. After filling the tub up with hot water he carried Jeongin to the bathroom setting the Omega in the tub before slipping out of his sweats and getting in as well. "I'm sorry I should have been more responsible." He muttered helping Jeongin scrub himself.

"I already said it was okay Hyung." Jeongin said as he washed away the blood from the multiple bite marks littering his shoulders and thighs. Hyunjin frowned helping scrub the omegas body of cum and slick. Running his tounge over his lips he nervously stopped scrubbing. "I need to clean inside of you." He mumbled softly. "O-oh right." Jeongin said as he shuffled the water rippling and giving a small splash as he lifted himself up a bit.

Hyunjin dipped his fingers inside the boy gently rubbing his walls as he cleaned out the cum. He was quick with it not wanting to cause anything uncomfortable for Jeongin.

"What about you know?" He mumbled pulling his fingers out and going back to scrubbing. "I've been on birth control ever since the heat incident." He said softly.

They finished up the bath the water draining as Hyunjin helped Jeongin dry off and get dressed in some comfortable clothes before getting back into bed. Sighing he looked at his phone reading the message Minho sent.

AggressiveRabbitHyung
Me and Jisung are stealing Taehyun tonight. Since you probably forgot it was your rut, anyway I hope you and Jeongin had a good time 😉. You should thank me by the way, I'll take a Ice Americano for work Wednesday thanks :).

Sent 6:23 pm

He had it planned out that Hyung.

/:)))))
I hope you guys liked it.