"Do your thing"

"Take him to the mansion! we can all see him"

"no way i'm doing that"

"why not?"

"i don't want him leaving the house"

"what? so you're keeping him like a cat inside a house?"

"basically yes"

"That's not how it works. A hybrid is not an animal. at least let him outside to get fresh air and sunlight" Hoseok frowned at the other.

"I will think about it" Jungkook then walked to his car now the two were back outside.

"so it's a yes?"

"yea yea whatever" jungkook closed the car door blocking any further questions of the other.

-

Meanwhile again in the penthouse was Taehyung. This time Jungkook had locked the door before leaving and made sure his maids and guards did so too when leaving. the boy shouldnt wander off like that again. But that left the boy again bored. Again jungkook isn't coming back and it made taehyung annoyed. yes he was glad to have a roof above his head and proper food and even a shower to clean himself. But he didn't have anything to do, he didn't have anyone to talk to besides the maids that would come clean or bring him his food. It made Taehyung sad too. He needed to do something, staying inside like this was only building up his hype for the time he gets to go out.

"What's behind here.." taehyung mumbled looking at the lines on the wall in the bedroom. There seemed to be a space he couldn't access. He poked his nail throu8gh the line but of course that wouldn't work. "Is he hiding something?" he mumbled to himself, he was trying everything in the house to get some amusement out of his days here.

"What are you doing?" a familiar voice said. Taehyung flinched and turned around seeing Jungkook in the doorway with his arms crossed.

"A-ah nothing"

"Hm, come with me"

"where to?" taehyung asked walking after Jungkook.

"Im taking you outside, i need to get something from the store, might as well go get it myself" Jungkook said walking to the door. He looked at the boy's feet and saw Taehyung wasn't wearing any shoes or socks. "put on something presentable, and wear shoes before going outside please"

"Oh...okay" Taehyung looked at his pajamas which he got from the maids earlier. it indeed wasn't an outfit to go outside if you compare it to Jungkook who wore suits. So the boy rushed back to the bedroom to find different clothes.

*ring* Jungkook's phone rang so he picked up. "Jeon"

"Jungkook, I have taken that shady guy from the club to the back, i'm having him tied. so when you have time to come over?" it was Namjoon.

"I will come right now, it might take a while. I have to visit someone first" jungkook replied. Taehyung returned to the room and it caught his eyes. Jungkook stopped talking, looking at the hybrid who had grabbed one of Jungkook's suits which was way too big and looked not good at all, so bulky and big. "what the fuck, put that back thats mine" he said taking the phone from his ear to go and scold the boy.

"Oh? Who is with you?" Namjoon asked from the other side of the line, confused from what Jungkook was saying.

"Take anything but that, now hurry up. I don't have all day," Jungkook said and got back to the call. "Joon, i have to hang up. i will be there around dinner"

"ah, alright." Namjoon and him ended the call.

After way too long, Taehyung finally came back wearing something else. Jungkook didn't have more time to wait so he just went with it and took the boy with him into the elevator.

"So where are we going?" Taehyung asked with a smile as he walked next to Jungkook through the underground parking lot towards a in black dressed man who was the driver.

"Nothing that interests you anyway."

"Then why do you need me?"

"So you can get fresh air" jungkook said remembering what hoseok said.

"Oh, okay" taehyung wasn't gonna object because they were probably not gonna do something fun. but he was outside so that was good enough, and he was also with jungkook, so it was all good. 

---

thank you for reading again, this story is progressing slow but if i go to fast it would be strange i think. heh. i will see you int he next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼