Truth Or Drink (Danny x Reader)

It was just meant to be you, Danny, and your two friends Amanda and Bryan. But Bryan just had to ask if he could bring his college friends Ashton and Calisa. Not wanting to be rude, you accepted.

So there you were, at some club Calisa found, on your third round of shots. You were laughing at your high-school embarrassing moments, and agreeing that high school was a shit show, to say the least.

You were taking turns sharing stories until it came to you. (I found this in one of those smooth comeback Reddit videos)

"So I was having a conversation with one of my buddies at lunch about video games, and suddenly the loud overweight girl started yelling that how all people who play video games are nerds. I shoot her a look and say 'I guess that makes me a nerd then'. And this bitch responds 'Tell me something I don't know freak.' And rolls her eyes. And off the top of my head, I yell back, 'Salad tastes good." You said, causing your table to laugh.

A few more people went than it was your turn again.  (Another Reddit one I'm not that creative)

"We had a quiet kid, his name I think was Tommy. He sat with us during lunch but never told any stories. We'd get a laugh out of him here and there, but that was pretty much it. One day we were sitting at our table telling stories like usual. I had this friend named Raymond and he spent the previous night with a girl named Hayley. She was like two years younger but well-known throughout the school for hooking up with guys every one or two weeks.

"Ramond was kind of bragging about how he hooked up with her and shit, but we didn't find it that impressive really because apparently, she was an easy score. Anyways, he finishes his story and pulls out his sandwich, most likely tuna or something like that. Didn't look very appealing to Raymond or us. He goes 'This looks disgusting, but I'll give it a try anyway.' And proceeds to take a bite. In pipes, Tommy, saying 'Is that what you said about Hayley last night?'

"Everyone explodes into laughter, drawing attention from the whole cafeteria. Raymond is just sitting there, mid-bite. I'm bent over in pain from laughing, others are on the floor. Some kid ran to the bathroom because he thought he was gonna puke from laughing. Even Ray had to laugh. I never noticed him laugh, but Tommy had a sly grin on his face the rest of lunch hour." You finished.

"Fucking legend," Calisa says. Ashton holds up his shot glass and says "To Tommy, the quiet kid with humor." You smile and raise your glass along with Danny, Bryan, Calisa, and Amanda. "To Tommy!" You recite and down the shots. "I have an idea. Let's play truth or drink at my house. I have scotch, wine, tequila, and rum. Whatdya say?" Asks Bryan. You, being a former bartender, have a high tolerance. You offered to drive them because a few shots couldn't get to you.

You arrived at Bryan's parent's summer lake 'house'. It was more like a mansion. "Bryan I had no idea you were so loaded." You gaped at the size of his house. "Welcome to our summer home, you guys. Make yourself comfortable. Y/n, you used to be a bartender, could you make the drinks for the game?" You nodded and headed to the garage.

"Ok, pick your poison." He said, somewhat bragging about how much alcohol he had. "Just a warning, don't touch any of Dad's Glenfiddich that's over 35 years old. But other than that, go ahead!" He smiled. You glanced around until your eyes landed on a certain half-a-century bottle. "Wait what?! Your dad has a 50-year-old?! But that was invite-only!! And why'd he keep it here at your summer home?!" You yelped. "Dunno. You can ask next time you see him though." He grinned.

"Oh God, where do I start? Well, what kind of drinks we talking? Do we want to do just straight up or we want margaritas? Or should I do one of those drinks where it doesn't taste like alcohol and only like a shake? Those are deadly damnit." You let a chuckle escape your lips. Bryan looked at you as if to say 'You know how to make those? What the actual fuck.' Giggling, you take down two bottles of grey goose vodka.