4. ItaDei

"As if I would ever beg you, you freak!"

"Too bad.", Itachi said with a displeased sigh.

With a firm grip he grabbed his hips and quickly turned him on his stomach.

"You don't seem to understand, so I'll explain it to you once and for all, so listen carefully."

Suddenly Deidara felt a scratchy rope around his wrists. It was tied tightly around his wrists. Very tightly. That Uchiha bastard!

"If you resist you will be punished. If you obey, you will be rewarded."

"How about you reward me with blowing yourself up?", Deidara barked furiously as he yanked on the restrains. "Now untie me!"

"Blowing myself?" Itachi raised an eyebrow. "That would be your job."

With his hands bound behind his back Deidara couldn't move very well and as he tried to peek over his shoulder his hair was in the way, so he couldn't see the Akatsuki member.
A scratchy sound caught his attention as he heard Itachi rummage in a drawer behind him.

"What are you doing, un!?" ,but the other gave no answer. Deidara couldn't hear Itachi's steps, the only sign that the raven-haired was back with him was when the mattress moved slightly.

Slowly he dragged a cold metal over the burning skin of the blonde. For a second welled fear in Deidara's eyes as he realized what the other was doing.

"Itachi, un."

"Silence."

The lazy circles in which Itachi was dragging the blade over his back stopped abruptly.

An uneasy feeling spread in the blonde. Of course, they were all a bunch of criminals, but the other wouldn't just kill him like that. Right? The Uchiha would use his fucking sharingan to torture him, not stab him with a knife from behind while both were obviously sporting a hard-on.

"You will be a good boy and take what your master will give you."

Was the guy insane?

"Shut up and untie me, you bastard!", his heart hammered in his chest as he screamed at full volume at the raven, who snorted annoyed.

Itachi added the pressure on Deidara's left ass cheek which froze him in place. He wouldn't...right?

A bit desperate the blonde let out a small whimper as Itachi drew the blade over it.

Hot liquid began to trickle out of the wound and into his cleft.

Deidara expected the knife to be pulled over his skin again, so he was all the more surprised when he felt a hot tongue on the bleeding wound.

Itachi's tongue slowly ran along the cut, while his hands gripped his bottom tightly.

A loud moan escaped the blonde's lips as he dragged his tongue over the puckered entrance.

"Itachi.", he said the name in a long sigh as the impudent tongue managed to enter him smoothly.

It was a strange feeling at first, being spread open by the mouth of the Uchiha, but as the raven-haired kept on licking his insides Deidara started to feel better and better.

He wanted him to touch his dick or untie his wrists, so he could do it himself, but he knew that Itachi wouldn't let him have his way.

The other thought too much that he had to dominate Deidara.

Thoughtfully, the blonde raised his eyebrows as he tried to suppress a groan. Itachi would make all of this harder than necessary for him. He wasn't going to give him satisfaction just like that, after all the Uchiha was too stubborn for that.

So Deidara had to play along for better or worse to get what he wanted. Not that he would submit to the other because of it. No way! He was just going to trick him.

He would play his little submissive slut but, in the end, Itachi would only have done what Deidara wanted him to do and not the other way around.

As he tried to muffle another moan in the soft blankets beneath him, Itachi got tired of his reluctance.

With a growl he grabbed Deidara's hair and pulled his head back so that his body arched uncomfortably.

"Stop resisting."

"Yeah...", he swallowed audibly. "Yeah, my master."