T W E N T Y-S E V E N

Start from the beginning

"Happy birthday, Thea!" Theo yelled and jogged over to her to place a birthday pin onto her dress, one that had the number '18' that seemed to change from grey to pink once it was on her.

"What's this?" She asked, confused of the type of magic from the pin.

Mila strolled over to them with a mischievous smirk on her lips. "It's a mood spell." She mused and crossed her arms over her chest. "It changes to the colour of your mood. Blue if you're sad, red if you're angry, green if you're happy and..." she tapped her chin. "What was it?" Pink if you're horny-"

"Okay!" Draco interrupted, he suddenly turned around and walked over to the group. Athea's cheeks bloomed a cherry colour. "Enough of that, why the fuck are you guys always in my house?"

"Your house is bigger than all of ours combined, mate." Blaise shrugged.

Theo walked over to Draco with another party hat. "Don't act like you don't enjoy our company." He placed the hat on Draco's head and made sure to let the elastic under his chin snap back to sting him. Draco winced and shoved him away.

"We've decided to invite some people over as well, a little get together." Mila grinned and turned to Draco. "So, Malfoy, which room in this ginormous house is the best for parties?"

"Can we just pause for a minute, yeah?" Draco raised both of his eyebrows as he eyed the group. "You organised a party in my house without asking for my permission?"

"Draco, you needn't worry." Narcissa appeared at the doorway, poking her head inside the room. "Blaise owled me asking if they could have Athea's birthday gathering here, and I thought it was a wonderful idea."

"That's really kind of you, Narcissa." Athea sent the woman a warm smile.

"It was nothing, dear. This is as much your home as mine." She looked at the whole group and raised a finger at them. "Now, I won't be home tonight, but that doesn't mean you all can mess up the manor." She smirked. "Especially you, Theodore.

Theo held up his hands in surrender, a cheeky grin on his lips. "I'm the best behaved here, Mrs Malfoy." The rest of the group scoffed. Narcissa rolled her eyes and hummed, waving goodbye, she left, and her expensive heels clicked against the hard floor.

"Right!" Blaise rummaged through his bag and revealed two large bottles of firewhiskey. He smirked. "Let's get this party started."

*****

When Mila said they organised a 'little' get together, that was a lie. There were at least forty people here, all Hogwarts students.

There were a range of people that attended, a variety of houses and friend groups—some people Athea hardly even knew personally. She was surprised to see Lee Jordan, a gryfindor boy who she had only ever spoke to once in her life, when they were partners for a project in third year. Everyone was dressed up, Mila wore a short, backless dress that was a vibrant blue colour, Blaise had on black trousers with a dark button up shirt, Theo wore something similar except with a red shirt, and Draco, a pair of light grey trousers and a white button up shirt that was revealing the top of his chest.

The dress Athea was wearing was something quite out of her element. It was low cut, showing off more cleavage than she'd like to admit. The straps were thin and loose on her shoulders, and the dress ended just below the top of her thighs. Mila had insisted she wore it, pretty much chased her around her bedroom until she agreed.

"There you are!" Athea turned around and watched Theo wobble towards her, a drink in his hand. "Don't you look stunning?"

Athea blushed. "Thank you, Theo." She looked at the crowd, people dancing, some talking in corners, others at the drinks and food. "Where is everyone? Have you seen Draco?"