Chapter 11 🍋

This is my first time making a lemon but hope it isn't bad
-----------------------------------------------------------
~♡Previously♡~
Hermes took you somewhere where no one can hear or see you guys it was his room.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hermes Pov:

Once I took y/n to my room i locked the door and pinned them on the bed they started to blush and i kissed them on the lips and asking for entrance and they did and I started explored playing with their tongue. Then I got off them and ripped their clothes and I took off mine then i started to kiss their neck to their breast and when I got to the breast I started sucking on one of them while my other hand played with the other and they moaned softly I still had my pants on but my cock started to grow and I keep sucking then I slide my free hand to their clint and start playing with it and slide a finger in them then another one causing them to moan more.

Y/n Pov:

You started to moan "Hermes~ a-ah" I said and he went a little faster and harder I was almost in my climax "H-hermes I'm almost~" he stopped and looked at you "not yet the fun just began" he said with a seductive voice

He pulled his fingers out and took his pants and underwear off and his cock was big then he position himself and started to push himself in and you had tears in the corner of your eyes and he stoped to wait for you to adjust to his size and after a minute you adjust to his size and he noticed and he started to trust slowly in and out and it was for three minutes then he picked up his pace and he started hitting your G spot and you kept moaning while he kept hitting the same spot he groaned a bit still going and after 3 hours you bother where in your climax he noticed and lean to your ear and whispered"cum for me" and you did as he said and he came at the same time.

You were both a mess and panting he kissed you one last time and layed next to you and turned to look at you "wanna do another round" he smirked you just blushed in the color of a tomato. Then after you guys had more energy you guys did it again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I ain't gonna write how they did it this time I'm already having a dirty mind and horny but anyways hoped you enjoyed the short lemon I might make another one but yh I'll make the next chapter about the fight with Brunhilda POV bye my lil drunk toddler love you all.