Chapter 8

~♡Previously♡~
"Can I tell you something" Hermes asked you looked at him "sure go ahead what is it" you replied

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hermes Pov:

I start to get nervous and try not to get seconds thought and scared 'why am I getting scared am I scared that they'll hate me' I start to think and y/n looks at me worried I take a deep breath. I grab her hands and she started to become a blushing mess 'cute' "well..the thing is...I-I like you and I know Gods and humans can't be together cause gods are immortal and humans are mortal" I said it to her and now I just have to wait to see what she'll say or do.

Y/n Pov:

He actually confessed I start to become an even more blushing mess 'ok ok calm down y/n just say it' I take a deep breath to calm down "w-well I actually like you too your personality, your smile, & your hotness" I mumbled the hotness part but then something unexpected happened and that was he kissed you. You were suprised but kissed back and he put his hands around your waist while you put yours around his neck and you guys kissed for some minutes till you guys had to pull away.

You guys stood there then Hermes spoke "let's go back the next match will begin soon and it's Poseidon vs. Kojiro Sasaki by the way when this one-on-one fight is over wanna go on a quick date" he asked you and you nod blushing a bit and both of you head to your spots and Heimdall called out both opponents some were scared of Poseidon and some were doubting Kojiro because he is old.

While we were waiting for the fight to begin Kojiro started to sweat 'he trying to strategize how to attack maybe there is no way he'll be able to attack cause no matter how you look at it he'll die' you thought Hermes was having a conversation with Ares about Poseidon past and stuff like that then you keep remembering what happened earlier and turned red Göll noticed and looked at you "are you ok y/n do you feel sick?" She asked you just shooked your head "I'm fine don't worry" you replied back with a closed eye smile.

Then Kojiro sighed and sat down "it seems this god won't even look at me in the eye what should I do" Koji said and sat down we were surprised to see him doing it making it look like he isn't taking this serious when he actually is.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next we'll have to see in chapter 9