Chapter 2

-----------------------------------------------------------
~♡Previously♡~
"I object" Brunhilda said while coming in the court every God looked at her "why don't we have a Ragnarok" she said
-----------------------------------------------------------

Brunhilda Pov:

Everyone looked at me and started to laugh at my words saying stuff like "they don't stand a chance" or "they'll die in an instant with just one blow". I spoke again this time I knew they would get mad "are you chickening out" I said smirking while Göll was shaking in fear "why'd you say that now they'll get mad" Göll said but in her surprise they were calm but then after a few seconds they were mad and ragging that they all agreed to have a one-on-one fight with the humans.

When they were all done I looked at Göll and whispered to her if we should bring y/n and she nodded but told me to have her standing with her & me. I was fine with that and the court meeting ended and Göll & I left

Hermes Pov:

'I hope that if this is gonna be a one-on-one fight that it'll at least be enjoyable' I thought while I look at Brunhilda whisper something to Göll. Then the whole meeting left and everyone started leaving  while Zues already made up his mind on who will be the ones fighting.

I started walking and saw Brunhilda and Göll talking and I overheard them say something about y/n coming to this one-on-one Ragnarok and for some reason I got excited when I heard them say that 'why did I just get excited when they said y/n was gonna be there I just meet them and they are human' I thought and walked away.

Your Pov:

You were outside with your siblings when you saw two figures approaching you once you were able to see who they were you started to get happy and smiled widely and ran up to them and hugged them it was Brunhilda and Göll they hugged you back. You looked at them and had a questionable look "why are you guys here it's been so long" you said and they both smiled "well we came here cause we want to take you with us tomorrow cause there gonna be a one-on-one fight with some people and we wanted you to be there if that is fine" Göll said and you just nodded "but.....what about my family?" You asked and Brunhilda looked at Göll and they both nodded "we'll bring them or tell them if it's fine for you to hang out with us and have a sleep over at night" Brunhilda said. You decided to agree with it and went to tell your parents if it's fine to go tomorrow to hang out with Göll and Brunhilda and they agreed.

~☆Later at night☆~

You were kinda scared but excited for tomorrow but was worried because there are people that'll have to put their life in the fight you had to wait and see how it all turns out tomorrow in the morning and you closed your eyes and feel in a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------
At least it was a bit longer then the first part anyways I hope you enjoyed this have a good day/afternoon/night