Chapter 9

~♡Previously♡~

Kojiro sighed and sat down "it seems Poseidon won't even look at me in the eye what should I do" Koji said and sat down while everyone was shocked

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kojiro Pov:

"I surely don't wanna die" I said and got up 'I guess I'll have to be the first to make a move' I thought and I swung my nearly metere long blade the drying pole, made by Nagamitsu Bizen downward from over my head with all my force behind it. However, at 1.5 times the weight of a normal blade the drying pole speed downwards.

According to the laws of internia it's nearly impossible to stop it instantly however the innumerable the many losses I had gave rise to this move. That is to say since it resembles a swallow reversing direction at 200kph, the swithly strick is known as the Tsubame Gaeshi.

Y/n Pov:

Kojiro swung and he cut a piece of Poseidon left side hair "gramps, your really something" aphrodite said while Brunhilda looked worried/mad and Göll got happy kinda and Poseidon looked at Kojiro straight in the eyes "you finally decided to look at me in the eyes kid" Kojiro said then the gods/goddesses were shocked cause Poseidon started walking straight to Kojiro while his face held anger then stopped walking and attacked using Amphitrite on Kojiro but he dodged the attacks like Adam did but for him it isn't the same because he experienced them Adam was able to dodge cause of his speed.

All of a sudden Poseidon started whisling and Kojiro started thinking how he'll attack and when he knew how it was to late he got cut a bit deep from his side and coughed blood. Göll hold on to your arm trying not to think that it will happen again that we'll lose someone else we love you try not to think of that aswel and you wrap your arms around her to hug her.

The gods/goddesses were cheering for Poseidon he turned around and gave them all a death glare "we don't need friends" is what Poseidon said Kojiro smirked and said  "sounds like a pathetic existence if you ask me" Poseidon looked shocked and jumped to attack but Kojiro swung his katana and Poseidon used the same attack Amphitrite and Kojiro used his katana to dodge the attack "Chione Tyro Demeter" Kojiro had a vision on how he'll attack and he started swinging his katana and was close to slicing Poseidon neck off then he turned the handle and had the katana in his left hand and was gonna attack but Poseidon got behind him in a second and stopped his katana from attacking him.

The katana broke in half and made another katana and Kojiro was gonna show what it means to care for someone and he was able to cut Poseidon on the shoulder, hip, leg, & arm. Then Poseidon had blood on his hand and slicked his hair back with his bloody hand having a lustful look like he is enjoying this fight then he started attacking Kojiro with full speed and the humans started cheering his name and then Kojiro sliced Poseidon right arm and Poseidon used his left hand to attack but it was also cut off and then he used his mouth and he was sliced in half and Kojiro won every human even Brunhilda, Göll and you cheered holding each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------
~♤Later♤~
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was time for your date with Hermes and he was waiting for you and you ran to him "hi Hermes" you waved to him with a smile running up to him he smiled back "hi are you ready" he asked and you nodded happily

-----------------------------------------------------------
Where will he take you on your date and what will happen you'll have to wait to see tmr bye my lil drunk toddlers hope you enjoyed this have a good day/afternoon/night.