Chapter 1

Y/N=Your Name
S/N=Sister Name
F/N=Fathers Name
M/N=Mothers Name
B/N=Brother Name
H/C=Hair Color
H/L=Hair length

Y/N Pov:

You were 18 years old and was running around a field of flowers with S/N when you suddenly you bump into someone "ack s-sorry" you say as you fall back and look at who you bumped into it was a handsome guy.

He looks at you and holds his hand out "it's fine are you ok?" He ask and you nod blushing a bit and take his hand and get up "what's your name?" He ask while having a closed eye smile "m-my name is y/n and you?" You ask and he still smiles "my name is Hermes it's a pleasure to meet you y/n"

You were gonna open your mouth and say something else but your sister came running "y/n are you ok?" She ask worriedly you turned to face your sister and nod and were about to say goodbye to Herme but he wasn't there 'weird where did he go?' You ask yourself but shrugged it off. As you and your sister where heading back you where thinking about Herem and how he disappeared quickly and your sister noticed and decided to ask you later on what you were thinking about.

Hermes Pov:

You were going back to the heavens wondering why did you help them if they were human. When you entered the court every God & Goddesses where there they where talking about getting rid of the humans. While they were doing that you kept thinking about the girl 'geez why do I keep thinking of her it's not like I'll see her again or anything.....right...' when you thought of that Brunhilda came in and was objecting on eliminating the humans and says to have a ragnarok....
-----------------------------------------------------------

Srry if this sucks I might think of deleting this but I doubt anyone gonna be able to find this welp I hope you enjoyed I'll upload another one tmr by my lil drunk toddlers