Chapter 7

~♡Previously♡~
Hermes holds your hand to make you comfortable while Ares was spying on both you and Hermes not knowing he was there
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

Hermes was holding my hand and I was trying to hide my face while Hermes looked away while Zeus was trying to punch Adam but he keeps dodging and attacking Zeus then Adam starts to get to his limit even Zeus that Adam starts bleeding from overheat and Zeus from overheating aswel. You grab Hermes arm and buried your face to not watch how it all ends but you can still hear the punches and then all of a sudden when Adam punched Zeus he became blind and Zeus kept hitting him the humans kept telling him to stop fighting that they knew who won but he kept fighting to protect his family and when he heard a baby crying he grabbed Zeus hair and they both kept punching each other while holding on to each other you went ahead to look at the fight again but when Zeus got on his Knees everyone noticed that Adam died even when he was already on his last breath he kept fighting the humans even you teared up you were holding onto Hermes and he gave you a handkerchief to wipe your tears you took it and thanked him.

Once the whole thing was over you went with Brunhilda and Göll came in bursting to the door "what's the meaning of this Brunhilda" Göll asked you turned to see her and Hrist came in "Göll calm down" she said and Göll turned to her "you saw it too Hrist the knuckle duster was untouched then why did Reginleif have to die" Göll said Hrist sighed "Göll as the name suggests Völundr is a technique in witch men and Valkyrie become one we do not simply transform our bodies into weapons in other words we have to share the same fate we fight together, and...we die together" Hrist says Göll starts crying while you tear up trying to hide it and Hrist hugs Göll and you "there is no need to cry Reginleif was aware of what kind of battle this was" Hrist says "how are we not suppose to cry if we lost two people we cared about and we'll might lose more if this keeps going on" you say "listen when the time comes for Göll learn from Reginleif and prepare for your fate" Hrist says "we couldn't even say goodbye I couldn't do anything for her" Göll says Hrist starts to squeeze us tiger and we get out of her hug "I'll go you guys do your thing I'll be in the same place" I say and I leave when I left.

I went to where I was heading and I just stood there 'why am I even here I can't even protect the people I love and care about even the people that are fighting for mankind' I thought to myself then three people approached me from behind I turned around and it was Aphrodite, Shiva and Ares "is there something I can help you with" i say with a bit of rudeness "try to speak more respectfully" Aphrodite said I looked at her with a glare "you'll gain my respect when you earn it if your hear to brag about your victory go brag about it somewhere else" I said even more pissed Shiva smirked "I'm liking their attitude it's either he likes them from that attitude or because of their looks and other personality or maybe all" Shiva whispered to Aphrodite and Ares they both nod you looked at them confused I was gonna say something but then suddenly someone came approaching us "what's going on here" a male voice said it was Hermes the two gods and the goddess looked at him aswel "we were talking with your little friend" Aphrodite say then all of a sudden Hermes grabs you "don't touch her" he says and gives them a death glare while you were a blushing mess and Hermes took you somewhere private "can I tell you something y/n" he said "sure go right ahead what is it"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was something anyway hope you enjoyed it