Jihoon stared at him for a solid 30 seconds.

Then he slowly smirked.

"I do actually," he said as a full grin spread his hand while taking the pizza slice from Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook flashed a full smile while Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"Y-you l-like this brat?! Y-ou smiled at him?! Yah you literally hit me the first time you meet me!!"

"Well he is a cool guy with swag. So I like him," Jihoon replied unfazed.

"Woah Tae, you were not joking about him being a migraine," Jimin whispered into Taehyung's ears.

"No one asked your opinion shorty," Jihoon said again rolling his eyes. Jungkook snickered loudly at his comment.

"Shor- yah!! I am way taller than you!" Jimin yelled.

"Still shorter than the other two present here. And I still have a long way to grow. Don't be so proud already."

"What is this brat doing here ?"

"You are here as well but you don't see me complaining!"

"Yah! I'm older than you!"

"Well then behave like one ahjussi!!"

"A-ahjussi?!"

At this point, Jimin's eyes couldn't get any more bigger. Maybe this is the widest he had seen the world view. But unfortunately the only view was a six year old throwing comments at his height.

"Jimin-ah don't try, you can't win. Believe me, I have tried," Taehyung said tiredly.

"Can you please tell me why is he here?" Jimin said impatiently.

"Well let's go in the kitchen first," Taehyung sighed.

"So now you gotta keep him for the rest of the night?! After all that he has done!!" Jimin said , clearly frustrated.

"I have no other choice. Do you think I am happy to keep my enemy in my house?" Taehyung said with a sigh.

"What about our game night? We had to cancel the other time too," Jimin pouted a bit sadly.

"Well we can still play! But we just have to be a bit cautious around that brat."

Both of them looked towards the living room where the younger two were clearly engrossed in an interesting conversation.

They slowly walked towards them and started eating the food that were left for them. Jimin and Jungkook had brought plenty so there was food for everyone and thankfully no one had to fight to survive the night.

After dinner was done, Taehyung ushered Jihoon to go sleep so that he can start playing with his friends.

"But I am not sleepy yet! It's only 9:30!" Jihoon protested his level best.

"You should go to sleep! You have class tomorrow right?!" Taehyung tried to reason with him.

"It's holiday! Our teachers are having a meeting on something important so they decided to give the day off. I wanna play too!"

"Can you not butt in everywhere?!" Taehyung was losing his patience again.

"Bunny hyung can I stay and play? Pleaseeee?!!" Jihoon tried to pursue the person he trusted the most in the room.

"Sure you can!! What do you wanna play?!" Jungkook said while ruffling Jihoon's hair.

"Yah!! Don't encourage him!!" Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook.