II

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

With her back leaning against the sofa, Rose crossed her arms over her chest and glared ferociously at her sister's bedroom door. It had been over two hours and she still couldn't get inside. She hated the fact that her Sister had shut herself inside the room holding her Doctor.

No one had been able to get inside which told the Blonde that Aster had pushed something in front of the door. That itself had angered the blonde even more than what he thought to be possible.

Why couldn't Aster have just stayed gone, she thought bitterly. All she does is ruin everything. If she's not doing that, she's taking everyone away from me. First my Dad, then the girls at School, And even Jimmy oh and let's not forget how my mum loves her more than me. Rolling her eyes, Rose let out a small huff, I wish she'd just disappear. Go back to the perfect family and forget all about us.

Rose let out a small yelp when the front door opened with too much force. Stumbling into the flat, Mickey winced at the loud noise before quickly and quietly shutting the door. Walking into the living room, he sat down next to his Ex-Girlfriend.

"The Doctor wouldn't do this," She whispered, her pity-filled orbs drifting to the disinterested male, "The old Doctor. The proper Doctor, My Doctor. He'd wake up and save me. Us."

Mickey opened his mouth to say something when Rose and himself included, fell to the floor while glass rained down upon them. That was followed by a hard thud against the bedroom door.

Inside the small room, Aster jumped back in shock, her head smacking against the hardwood as a sharp bang rang through the air, causing all the glass to shatter into a thousand tiny pieces. Jumping up off the ground, she quickly brushed it all off the Doctor before leaving the room only to get shoved aside as Rose ran out of the front door.

With a small grunt and a wince of pain, Aster used the doorframe to pull herself back up onto the balls of her feet. Twisting around while staying rooted to the spot, she pulled a small piece of glass out of her hip before wiping the blood away with her sleeve.

After looking left and right to make sure she wouldn't get shoved again, Aster walked out into the balcony and frowned. Why was everyone crowding together and looking towards the sky?

Rushing down the steps, while being quickly followed by Mickey, Aster yanked the door open and jogged towards her mum. "What's going on?" She asked with underlining panic, "What's happened?"

Jackie didn't say anything, instead, she wrapped her arms around both daughters. Well, she tried to, except Rose shoved off her arm. Holding Aster, she turned her around and tilted her head towards the sky where she gasped at the sight before her. Nearly half of her neighbours were standing on the roof.