V

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Sauntering into the now working lift, Cassandra linked her hands together and let a smirk slither onto her ruby red lips. "Ward 26," she said pompously. Aster watched as the doors closed before the box rumbled.

The floor vibrated softly as the lift raised itself, going past floor after floor to make it to its destination. You don't have to do this, Aster's voice echoed quietly around the brunette's head. If you just ask, I'm sure the Doctor will help.

Cassandra rolled her mocha orbs while her face took the form of a scowl. "That man murdered me," she spat with so much venom, Aster flinched. "Why would I go to my executioner for help when I am more than capable of handling things on my own?"

Because if you were able to grow your own clone, then why not make yourself a body of your own? You don't have to do this Cassandra, Aster pleaded but no matter how much she begged, she was starting to realise that her words were falling on deaf ears.

"I don't need to grow myself a body," Cassandra answered in a haughty tone. Her eyes turned to slits as she felt the lift begin to slow down. "I have your body and I don't plan on letting it go anytime soon so as I said before, I'd get comfortable."

All too soon, the silver doors peeled open to reveal ward 26. The floor Aster was originally supposed to arrive on. Tugging down on her shirt to an inappropriate level, Cassandra walked out of the lift and let her lips twitch back into their signature smirk.

With her feet thumping against the pristine white floors, the brunette woman had half a second to react before the Doctor entered her line of vision. A pair of glasses hung loosely on the tip of his nose. "Aster!"

Rushing forward, the man in the pine stripe suit wrapped his fingers around the woman's bare arms and gently guided her into the room. Looking around the room, Cassandra looked at all of the patients with unconcealed boredom until her mocha orbs landed on a young blonde leaning against a tank containing a gigantic head.

'Ambient Temperature Is Fourteen Degrees Composite, A Temperature Designed To Promote Healing And Well-Being.'

Seeing the glare on Rose's face, Cassandra wiggled her fingers in a patronising manner. Knock it off. Rolling her eyes, the brunette woman let the Doctor lead her towards one of the many beds that littered the room. "Come look at this patient."

The man adorned in a white medical rag was suspended in the air, with no bed in sight. Aster found the sight to be slightly fascinating, especially considering the man had skin the colour of crimson. Cassandra on the other hand felt bored and her face did nothing to hide it.