inertia

"Since you're so interested in my physics book, why don't we study something" she said and he chuckled

"That wasn't what I was interested in but sure" he said with a shrug as she approached him with a piece of paper

"Write down Newton's laws of motion" she said placing the blank paper in front of him and he looked at her with wide eyes

"You want me to write all of them?!" He asked and she sighed rolling her eyes

"There's only three" she said in a 'duh' tone making him clear his throat

"Yeah I knew that" he mumbled taking his pencil from the page and beginning to write what he knew, although it wasn't as much as he hoped. He didn't want to seem like a complete idiot in front of one of the most smartest person he knew of.

"I....I don't know the first one" he said, avoiding her eyes and she looked over at him

"Do you....know any?" She asked and he shook his head slowly. With a sigh, she looked at his flustered face and she pulled a chair from the desk beside him and sat at the table he was at, looking at the blank page.

"Okay so first law is also known as the law of inertia, do you know what that means?" She asked and he didn't respond, still avoiding her gaze making her sigh.

"Haechan" she said softly, making her turn to her slowly, levelling his eyes to hers.

"I'm here to help you, not make fun of you. If you don't know it then learn it. There's nothing wrong with not knowing everything" she said and he slowly nodded with a sigh

"Is it when something can't move?" He asked trying to remember his painful physics classes that he normally spent messing with Jeno.

"Yeah... Inertia is if an object is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force" she said and he nodded

"The law was first found my Galileo and then René Descartes generalised it. You remember them two from philosophy right?" She asked linking physics to one of his more favoured subjects, philosophy. He nodded, bubbling inside at the fact that he knew something rather than nothing.

"Galileo deduced from his experiments that a body in motion would remain in motion unless a force, like friction for example, caused it to come to rest" she said and he blinked twice

"You lost me" he said and she narrowed his at him as he threw his head back and pushed the table away from both of them in frustration

"What do you mean?" She asked with a sigh

"I don't get the friction, motion Galileo shit" haechan said rolling her eyes and she scoffed

"That's enough study for today, I'd rather play with you instead" he said with a smirk and she rolled her eyes as an idea crept up into her mind, an idea that she would normally kill herself for even thinking of.

"Fine...let's play" she said with a smirk, catching him completely off guard.

"Galileo said..." she trailed off with a soft voice as she softly trailed her fingers on the inside of his thigh making him stiffen and sit up straight.

"An object in motion will remain in motion..." she voiced seductively as her fingers trailed up his leg. Before she could get any closer to the area where he desperately wanted her to touch, he stopped her hand forcefully by grabbing onto her wrist preventing any movement,  staring into her eyes with a glare, confused by her actions.

"Unless a force causes it to rest" she said, looking up from her hand which was now stopped by his hand and towards his eyes. He gulped as their eyes met in the close proximity

"You understand?" She asked with a smirk and he let out a shaky breath

"Don't do that again" he said in a warning tone

"You're the one that wanted to play" she said in a teasing tone, retracting her hand from his grip.

"Newton's second law basically states that the momentum of a body is equal to the product of its mass and its velocity" she said, picking up the pencil and writing down a few words as if nothing had happened between them, knowing his attention was fully on her. However the attention was fully on her, rather than what she was doing.

"Newton's third law is-"

"Sit on my lap" he said sternly and she rolled her eyes, ignoring the tumble her stomach made at the sound of his words in a deep tone

"Wrong. It states that when two bodies interact, they apply forces to one another that are equal in magnitude and opposite in direction. The third law is also known as the law of action and reactio-"

"Don't make me repeat myself, princess" he said again, standing up from his seat and she looking at him with arms crossed over her chest

"Or what?" She asked with a glare

"Or I'll make sure the whole school knows just how desperate you are to get my attention" he said in a low voice and she gulped as he shortened the distance between them, lifting her up and placing her onto the desk after clearing a paper with barely a few words off the surface.

"Dude stop! What if someone sees?!" She hissed trying to push him away but he smirked, only pushing his body closer.

"Let them" he said with a shrug and she rolled her eyes

"Stop." She ordered sternly and his tongue poked the side of his cheek before he leaned towards her ear.

"Don't use that tone with me ever again. I call the shots here. You may the top student but there's no chance you're top me when we're together" he said, nibbling onto her ear making her shift uncomfortably at first, afraid of being caught with someone like him. What would her classmates think of her?

"Let me educate you all about Haechan's laws"