10| fractured heart

Start from the beginning

They say what's your secret?

And I say my boyfriend is a prostitute. A person who shares his body with others making my heart bleed out.

Say our relationship is toxic but we don't care and that's why our relation is at the loose strand. I turn to look back but flinch when a female customer enters my Javier room.

I sigh wiping my tears and walking toward the cafe where Sapphira works.

-

I open the door of the cafe and see the person behind the counter. "Whom do you want?" I look at the girl and then the nameplate. Rosemary.

"Rosemary, can you please call Sapphira for me?" She smiles at me and nods.

"Please state your name."

"Eve, her best friend." I give a crooked smile. She nods and walks inside a door to drag Sapphira with her after a few minutes.

Sapphira looks at me and smile but soon her smile fade away when she gets a glimpse of my red eyes. She says something to Rosemary and they both nod their head. Rosemary enters the door and Sapphira walks to me.

She pulls out a chair and take a seat. "What happen Eve?" I look at her thinking should I or not?

Finally courage enveloped my mind and I say, "It's about Javier, Saph."

She furrow her brows. "But you told me you will be working for the project of English." Well she did catch my false statement.

"I didn't, instead, I had my time with Javier." She sighs and behind her again Rosemary arrives with a tray where a cup is placed. She puts it down and walks away. I look at the liquid and smiled.

"Red tea." She shrugs and replies. "You take it after your mental breakdown. Now I even don't know whether you want to or not, I don't get my friend behind those faces you have now. Within a month everything changed. The girl who spoke everything to me is now behind a hidden curtain." Guilt rise in my body and I look down in shame.

"I just needed some privacy." I whisper blowing the hot liquid taking small sip of the warm tea. Sapphira suddenly stands up and pushes the chair.

"So, I think I did my service so you can have your privacy and don't worry I will pay from my side." Even she is angry and it's my fault.

"I am sorry." Tears brim at the corner of my eyes and I look down.

"It's okay, now you need your own privacy. I am not saying it just because I am upset, I am saying because you need your time and I know you. Whenever you are down you take your own self-makeup time and I am giving it to you." She walks away as I continue to sob. She knows me too much yet I take the responsibility to hit her emotionally.

I wipe my tears and walk away from the cafe to dwell my pity by dumping loads of ice-creams even during the end of winter days. I open the door to my house and rush to my room after I bought six bars of ice-creams which are now kept inside the fridge.

I cry while I am washing myself, trying to remove any extract of others liquid from his bed. I slap repeatedly for having the stupid love. It's not any puppy love, it's the actual love and I am scared that if one day my father gets to know about us it will end like a huge nuclear explosion.