09| beauty in ink

Start from the beginning

I prop my hand as I listen to the list of points he made while Rosa threw a french fry at me to which I beautifully catch and swallow. "You are so good." I wink at her. Antonio walks toward the queue to buy his foods. Eleanor and Eve too have their own group discussion.

"Do change the third point. I mean, add the point to the fourth one as both of them objectify the same meaning." Jose nods his head and scribbles down on his piece of paper. Just when I am about to ask Rosa about the pictures we needed, a loud sound rang inside the canteen. We all turned toward the source and my mouth dropped open as I watch Antonio being dragged down by a guy.

Why all those devil look handsome? The blonde hair, blue eyes, sharp nose and plump lips everything makes aware me not to destroy it but to keep the sculpture treasured in Museo Nacional de Arte museum but if anyone look closely into his eyes they will get to know about the monster hidden behind such a beautiful body. After all, every emotions are reflected through eyes than gestures.

"Aww, does the poor Antonio just got pregnant? Or wait, does his ninth month is going on? When are you going to deliver the baby elephant?" The words are mockery but the impact is harsh. Antonio's eyes brim in tears and soon he burst into crying when the douchebag stamps on his tray of foods. I look everywhere but none stand to support the poor human.

Some cheer, some howl in laughter while few hold pity. My eyes then land on the elites, none move so I do my part not before wrapping up the project. I rush toward the scene where the boy is about to blow his fist on Antonio but instead of him I get that punch. F**k! Hurts like bi*ch. I stagger behind from the powerful impact yet I don't say anything. I crouch down and lift up Antonio as he puts minimum pressure of his weight on mine and we head out from the scene.

The room is dead silent, the sound of crushing of plastic can be heard. I sigh, society.

We walk behind the school building as I make him sit down and offer him an apple that I brought from home. "Eat it." I wince while speaking to him.

His round red eyes shine with gratitude but also with a search. Search for any pity or sympathy I hold in my eyes. I picture myself in that same f**king place years ago and now I know what the others want when they are in that position. My eyes shine none, as emotionless it sounds it actually is. Blood drips from my cut but I don't say anything about my pain.

"Thank you, Sapphira." He has those beautiful voice, so why do they treat him just because his exterior feature is different? I sigh smiling and sit down beside him. We rest silently until the the voice through the speaker jolt us.

"I repeat I want Mr. Diaz, Mr. Alonso, Ms. Roosevelt and Ms. Ortega please come to the principal's office." I squint my eyes in confusion as to why the f**k will I be there? However, I drag my feet slouching toward the principal's office.

We walk inside where the Principal is talking to the guy who bullied Antonio. I smile at him when he glances at us, he acknowledges us with a nod and was back to talk with the boy. "Your parent will be happy to get my suspension letter made for you. You may go." The boy turns to look at us and snarls at Antonio but when his eyes glance at me, they soften a little and when he is about to say something, the door opens.

I turn back to see Natasha walking. "Why did you call me?"

"Just because your mother knows me well doesn't mean that I will accept certain privileges. Your outrageous remark last week created lots of issues and I am sorry to say but from your internal assessment I will be deducting marks."