27: The Surprise Gift

Start from the beginning

He had a shaky breath and close his eyes, trailing his hands to his hair and pull it together..

He gulp some water after walking downstairs and heard the bell of the door ring. He sigh and walk to open it.

As he did, there is a big box place infront of the door and he was more confused. It had a ribbon in it and a note. He immediately pick it up and walk inside the house, closing the door as he place the box on the chair. He read the note and find it very confusing..

A little surprise won't bother you, right?
I hope you take care of your soon to be wife,
and your soon to be kid..

The fckng Angel—

His jaw immediately clench. He knew who this was from. And it clearly says Lisa's handwriting. He throw the note on the trash bin and decided to look at the box.

And when he opened it, he was more than angry upon seeing a really dead snake and a rat, with Tzuyu's picture on the snake, having a blood in it and with his picture on the rat, having a roughly blood in it.

He was more than angry. He immediately throw the backs on the backyards trashcan and curse mentally. He pick up his phone from his pocket and dialed Lisa's number immediately.

And then she answered..

"How was it? Did my little gift surprise you?" He was greeted by her sly voice making him anger more.

"Why are you doing this, Lalisa? What fucking game are you playing?" He gritted his teeth and spoke angrily at her. He heard her chuckle, "Woah, agressive I see? You don't get the game I'm playing? Okay, lemme say it."

"It was a dead snake, and a dead two rat. Right, I'm giving hint, kookie-ah. That snake, was your fianceé. Gosh, she bit you poorly and had you wrap around her venom in your veins. And that rat, that was you and your soon to be baby. You both will decay the sooner you'll find out my little game."

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

She giggled psychotic-ly, "I think you get my word. I'll see you when I see you then, kookie. Take care!" She hang up before he could even say a word. He curse immediately and slam his phone on the kitchen counter hard..

She's fucking playing a game and he need to find out what game it is..

________

"Annyeong, Mr. Jeon. I am Yuna. And I'll be Ms. Chou's personal maid." A young woman bowed at him as soon as he let her in the house. He hum and look at her. "Good. I already prepare your room. And call me when she's going out. Watch her, she's pregnant."

Yuna smiled and bow. "I will, Mr. Jeon." She said and bow again, holding her things with her hands. He sigh and show her her room, the kitchen, the lobby, their room, and the other guest room she need to clean.

"I'll be leaving for a business meeting. My fianceé is sleeping. Watch her and call if something's happened, okay? You have my number." He said before walking out of the house. Yuna remained bowing till he leaves.

And when he did, he sigh I'm relief. At least someone's watching her when he's away for a while. He went straight to the company when his secretary call him because Jung Hoseok, he's one of the big shareholders of Jeon Group, and he arrived from Paris just yesterday.

Yet he's calling for an urgent meeting about it..

When he finally arrived at the company, he got out of the car and went straight to the conference room. The employees simply bow at him when he'll ended up walking through their ways. He sigh and walk inside the room and immediately saw Jung Hoseok and the other shareholders of the company and the staffs.

They both greeted each other with a warm hug and a few compliments..

"Hyung, why did you call this urgent for this?" He started as soon as he sat on the CEOs chair. Hoseok release a sigh and smiled at him. "I sell my shares, Jungkookie." He said making Jungkook shook his head and look at him with wide eye.

Jung Hoseok has the highest shares in Jeon group. He mostly has the half of the shares of Jeon Group which he find very confusing why the hell did he sell it.

"H-hyung.." he called out which turns out to a whisper. Hoseok mentally chuckled and scratch his forehead making him sigh in defeat. "Who's the buyer, hyung?" He ask. He for sure knows that the buyer holds half of the Jeon Group.

And he wanted to know how the hell did it convince Hoseok, when the man can even gave his life just for his shares on the company..

Hoseok smiled, "It's Lalisa Manoban. The owner of L&C's.."

"What the—" he was cutted of immediately when his phone beep at the moment. His eyes went wide up until now. This is fucking ridiculous.

And reading the message makes him wanted to kill someone right now..

Surprise!
I'm sure you loved my second surprise!
Now that the half of it is mine,
You should see me stole the half from you.
Good luck, Kookie-ah!

Lisa—

END
More surprises to come!

I hope this chapter surprises you too!😉