Stiles raises a brow at him, his smile never leaving his face. Suddenly his mind goes to all the conversations and secret smiles his friends were doing whenever they facetimed or called, his eyes widen before blurting out;

"That's why they were all secretive! They knew you were moving here!" Damon let's out a hum, rolling his eyes in exasperation at the group.

"Yeah, I had to tell them otherwise they would have thought I was up to something and tried digging their nose into my business." Stiles let's out a chuckle and nods in agreement.

"I'm not surprised." He pauses for a second. "Where are you staying?"

"I bought myself a house." He turns wide eyes at Damon.

"You bought a house!"

"Yep, it's not like I can't afford one and I didn't want to stay in some motel. Now-" He turns to stiles with a mischievous grin. "-While I don't mind talking to you, I would rather us be doing something else." Before Stiles could ask what that was, Damon slams his lips onto his. Stiles moans into his mouth, he misses this so much. Damon picks him up, never removing his lips and speeds them up to Stiles' room.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Later; heavy pants were the only sound in the bedroom. Stiles sighs tiredly and with content as he snuggles into Damon, the blanket resting just above their waists as they lay on Stiles bed.

Damon hums as he lazily traces his finger along Stiles' skin, causing him to shiver. "How is it being back, I never really got to ask properly when we talked."

Stiles doesn't say anything for a minute before answering. "Could be better. It's not the same being here now as when I was here before, it's like being away from here opened my eyes to the situation I got myself in and the people I spoke to."

He tilts his head up slightly towards Damon, who had his eyes closed as he listens to Stiles. "Like, with Scott for example. I don't know how I didn't realise it before but when I was first talking to him again, it was like it was all about him and his problems or it was about Alison."

Damon furrows his eyebrows at this. "Didn't they break up or something along those lines?"

Stiles snorted. "Yeah, but Scott still isn't over her yet. Not surprising really, he was like a love sick puppy when he first saw her. I don't know if he's worse when they were together or now with them broken up." He pauses for a second. "Anyway, he talked about how great it was with me being back and all that, then next thing I know he's hanging with Isaac, which I guess is fine as people do make other friends and I did somewhat avoid them as I didn't want to get sucked into the same old routine."

Damon rubs his hand up and down Stiles arm in a soothing manner as he continues to rant about Scott. "I didn't want to continue to be the lame human teenager that researched for them and never got any thanks.When I first came back, everyone acted like I never left and I hated it, of course for the first two weeks I tried to at least get back to somewhat the same level of friendship I had with Scott before I left but you know what he did?" He stops for a second to get his thoughts in order.

"Scott and I would set up a date to catch up. Next thing I know, he's messaging me saying we can't hang out because of Isaac or as he likes to say 'Sorry Stiles, but I forgot that I promised Isaac we would do this' or 'Isaac needs me for something that's important'." Damon scoffs at this.

"Those are lame excuses, can he make it any more obvious? What about your dad, are you two going okay?" Stiles hums, shrugging slightly.

"We're alright I guess. I think he's just happy that I'm not getting myself into places that I'm not allowed to go, like crime scenes." He pauses before a mischievous smirk crosses his face. "You do know I have to introduce you to my Dad as my boyfriend, right?"

Damon suddenly goes wide eyed at this. "Fuck."

{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}{~}

Hi guys! I hope you guys are excited for this story and I hope you have enjoyed the first chapter of many!

This story will be a slow updating one but I'll try not to make you guys wait for the next chapter for very long.

Disclaimer - I do not own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries. However I do own the storyline, so please do not steal or copy without permission. Thank you!