"Fine", I replied as I pulled her away and began to walk towards the school building.

   "I'll see you later. I have to go to the hall for assembly", she said and skipped away, but one thing bugged me, why was Stella Adeore wearing an oversized cardigan? It was waaay to big for her so why was she wearing it?

  I sighed as I entered the class, grateful that there was no one here. I dropped my bag on the floor and sat on my chair while picking up the neatly folded paper on my table.

  𝐻𝑖, 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐷𝑎𝑧𝑧𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑂𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝐴𝑑𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑦𝑜. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡.

~𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

  I furrowed my brows in confusion. The handwriting....I had mastered that handwriting alot. I knew who wrote it. It was Faramade. But the reason why she'd write it, I don't know.

From someone who cares alot about you....

But one thought was bugging me, why would she write it if she doesn't care about me?

Zephan

    "What's up bro", I said with a smile as I sat next to Gabriel who was looking dead. I needed no soothsayer to tell me that Dazzline is Gabriel's lifeline.

Just like the Yorubas’ would say, Omode yii ti yo fe. He has fallen in deep into the well of love.

"I'm fine", he replied with a tired sigh and I sighed too. Seeing him emotionally drained makes me sick.

  "She'll be back. She'll come back", I said reassuringly as I patted his shoulders.

"I hope she will", he replied with another sigh and I felt sorry for him. I pitied him, just like I pitied Tara.

She showed up in school today and she had already lost all that light in her eyes. She looked lifeless.

  "Gabriel!", I heard a feminine voice and I rolled my eyes inwardly. It was Daihaah and she was no doubt, here to shed tears in Gabriel's arms.

It made me wonder, if she was acting this way, then how was Tara holding up? Even Zara isn't as miserable as this.

  She sat and his table and began to cry. "Allah! Gabriel, I swear I want to die!", She said in tears, "I missed Dazzline. I miss her so much! I feel lonely without her and...and..".

"Shh", Gabriel shushed her and pulled her into his arms. I rolled my eyes and carried my physics textbook. And just when she thought I wasn't looking, an evil smirk made it's way up to her lips.

    Who the heck is Daihaah Rahman?

Phew, a chapter is out.

_IRELAND_03 COMAN SEE OOO. IT'S OUT OOOO😂

I really tried my best on this chapter so try to vote guys.

I already know how writer's block feels, trust me, it's not a good experience.

Dazzline and that her mouth ehn?😂

And Faramade....

And Stella with the oversized cardigan......

And Gabriel.......

And Daihaah.......

Who the hell is Daihaah Uthman?

Even I am wondering.

So drop your thoughts everyone.

I started a new book titled; OCEANVIEW HIGH.

You guys remember Priscilla Wachijem ehn? That cousin that Tara doesn't like hmm?

Yes, it's her. That's her book and some others too and promise me, you'll love it.

It's on my profile.

That's the blurb. The cover is up there in the media in case you have trouble finding it.

Thanks for reading,
Stay safe,
Till next time
Love y'all,
Buhbyeeeeeeeeeee

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count; 1175.