36°

{UNEDITED}

* Dazzline *

I sighed. Three days...Three good days Tara has been lying on the hospital bed, unconscious.

And I look a mess.

I'd be lying if I say I don't miss Tara. The doctor confirmed that she has Epistaxis. And if she uses her drugs regularly, she'll be fine.

Mother is in the next ward. She fainted when she got to the hospital so they had to admit her because of her pregnancy.

"Dazzline, do you want to eat?" Doctor Johnson asked. He's the owner of this hospital. Funny enough, he's the one Mom has been seeing.

He's nice. Very nice and doesn't seem like the type who's gonna break mom's heart. He looks like he's madly in love with her.

Everyone has been coming to check up on Tara. When I say everyone, I mean, my parents, Mom, Doctor Johnson, Nathan, Fayth, Stella, Zephan, Salina, Gabriel, Zahra, Daihaah and Azra. The only people who haven't been here is Fara NAD Elizabeth.

And the rest of our classmates since most of them are either scared of her or they don't like her.

"No thanks. I'm okay" I replied with a small smile.

"You haven't eaten anything since yesterday, Dazzline, you need to eat" Stella said.

"But I'm not hungry. I'm not gonna eat till my sister wakes up. I thought I made that clear already" I replied coldly.

"Hey, watch the tone in which you use to talk to me. I'm not Tara" Stella said, playfully rolling her eyes.

"Tara, please wake up, I'm really hungry" I whispered, staring at my sister's thin and lifeless body.

"I heard that" Stella said. She was sitting next to me already and I didn't even know when she got here.

"Tara, ease wake up, I really want to go home. And Dazzline won't eat. She's lost weight a lot already, you won't believe me if I tell you she's as thin as a broom stick right now" Stella said, ignoring the fact that I'm here and I haven't lost any weight.

"That's not true" it wasn't me, it wasn't Stella. There was no one at the door...then....

"Tara!! Tara!! Thank God!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!!!!!" Stella screamed, jumping up and down.

"What is she doing here?" Tara's voice was faint but still cold. She directed her question to Stella which means she was referring to me.

God! She just woke up and she's ready to start a fight. This girl is senseless.

"Stella, please, inform the doctor that she's awake" I pleaded.

Stella looked at Tara, then to me, and then back to Tara before she replied, "okay".

The moment she left, I asked. "How are you?" I asked.

"It's not like you care anyways" she winced I pain, obviously forcing herself to talk.

"It's about the video right?" I asked and she nodded. "God! Tara! How many times do I have to tell you that it wasn't me?!!" I groaned in frustration.

Only God can make this girl hear.

* Tara *

"Tara! I wasn't the one who did it. I was at Gabriel's hose all night that day. I'm your sister! I'm not so heartless to do such a thing. It wasn't me, and I won't force you to believe that" Dazzline said with a sigh. It was obvious she was tired of me already.

Even though I don't want to believe it, I know deep down, she's telling the truth.

Prolly a twin thing.

"I love you, Tara, I won't do anything to hurt you" She said.

And I love you tooo.

Wait, where's that coming from?

"Come here" I said and pulled her into a hug. "I love you too. And I missed fighting with you".

"Awwn" Dazzline put her hand on her chest dramatically. "Is that so? I'm soo touched. I missed you too. But it was just three days".

"Mtcheew. Shift joor" I laughed. "Wait ooh, did you just say three..." Just then, the doctor and Stella came in.

"Well, Tara, meet doctor Johnson, mom's boyfriend" Dazzline introduced. The man gave me a heart melting smile.

Wait ooh, Mommy is seeing someone? Ope oo. I can't wait to go for aso ebi hunting.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me and I gulped on seeing a nurse bring in a tray of different tools....including....injections.

"Well, I feel terrible, but there's absolutely no need to give me an injection" I replied in a rush.

The doctor just laughed. "Well, I'm sorry Tara, but you'll have go collect this...."

"OMOTARA!!!!! OMO MI!!!! OLORUN SEUN OOO!!" Only mom is capable of screaming like that. If you give her a chance, she'll scream this whole hospital down.

I was engulfed in her bone crushimg hug.

Something sank at the pit of my stomach. I was suddenly feeling uneasy.

I had this feeling like the worst is yet to come and this is just nothing.

I looked at my sister and she had the same uneasy look on her face.

Twin thing.

Happy Easter people!!

How are y'all?

I'm fine thank you.

So another update.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

So Fara and Elizabeth huh?

Have to go to bed now.

4:11 am.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 881.