53.Kao will always be Kao

Mulai dari awal

Gulf: Kao baby....I am home...

Kao: Momma...my Momma...kao get on Gulf's lap the moment he heard his voice...Momma, I missed you a lot...why didn't you came last night...why didn't you tuck me in bed...why didn't you feed me last night....I am still hungry...I missed you momma....

Gulf: Aww my baby...gulf hugged Kao...I am sorry honey I was tired so slept there...but momma also missed you...

Kao: Momma you look tired...come let's eat and then we will sleep...I didn't get my sleep last night coz I missed you....

Gulf: Ok honey...come we will eat...Gulf asks someone to bring the breakfast...He let Kao sit on his lap and started feeding...Kao where are your siblings and your friend Pete...why they are not here for breakfast....

Kao: I guess they already ate and they are in the playing room...Kao started sulking coz Gulf is looking for his other kids...

Gulf: Ok honey I am just asking I miss them too na...but I know you are the one who missed me more .... I love you. ..

Mew: Good morning Kao...I heard you were crying...we came here in a rush coz of you...

Kao: fully ignored Mew and said I love you too Momma....he took a wipe from the table and started cleaning Gulf's face...momma your face has some dirt...but now you look perfect...Momma, you are so beautiful...aww kao screamed Momma what happened to your neck...mom did you get hurt ....the tears started forming in Kao's eyes...

Gulf: Looked at Mew and cursed him silently...bastard ..he turned towards Kao no baby I am fine I guess a bad, dirty, and a very big mosquito bit me...but I am fine honey this red marks will also go in some time...

Saint: Oh the honeymoon couple got the time to come home...so how long Mew punished you Gulf....

Kao: Momma why dada punished you?? Kao again on verge of crying...

Gulf gave a deathly glare to Saint...how many times I have to tell you guys to be careful what you speak in front of kids...

Saint: Sorry...no baby..I meant how long your momma is away from you...that is a kind of punishment for your momma right...

Kao: hmm...momma I am done let's go and sleep...

Gulf: okay honey momma is also sleepy...

Mew: this Kao and his Momma can't see anyone when they are together ....they both fully ignored me....

Kao and Gulf went to Gulf's room later when Mew came...he saw both the boys hugging each other...

Mew: Kao go and sleep in your room...this is my room..

Kao: No I will sleep with Momma....

Mew: extend his hand to pull Kao...but Kao screamed...

Kao: Momma, dada pinched me and kao started crying...

Gulf: You...Mew Suppasit how dare to pinch my innocent baby... are you jealous of him too...you are a demon...you don't have any love for your kids...get out of my room before I throw you out...bastard...aww baby are you okay..he rubs Kao's hands where he indicated Mew pinched...

Mew: but baby ...

Gulf: No but just get out now.....aww kao don't worry no one will make you leave I will sleep with my honey bunny ....he hugged Kao again and sleep....

Mew: standing outside the room...that brat .. I barely touched him but he said I pinched him rascal...why Gulf always believe him...why I don't have that innocent face, why I always get the scolding...I will see you, Kao...I won't spare you for throwing me out of my room...huh...

Saint: oh...Gulf throws you out... Mew don't forget you were Alpha just for day honey but your wife will always be Alpha...awww...feel bad for you...

Mew: Bastard....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: Baby who is this kid Tharn and why am I hearing his name all day long from Type as well as Annie...and why my both Kids are so obsessed with him..

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.