31.I love you

M: Came out from the small jungle.. it's a hidden place so it's hard for anyone to find mew... this is the reason Zee has used the alarm...

Z: Where were you...one of our men caught someone from the service team he said he is one of the men of Kanawut...but before he can do or inform anyone we caught him...its good no one is allowed phones here but I am sure he would have found the way to contact Akil...we just need to look at other securities...

S: where is Gulf?? And where were you..??

M: Saint Gulf is inside the jungle ...we just did it...mew blushed...can you go and check on him if he is fine or not...

S: Oh my god Mew you guys are going so fast...let me tease my friend too ...do your work and don't worry I will be there with him and Zee complete this fast we need to finish what we started..

Z: aah this boy has no control over his mouth..

Saint went inside the Jungle which is in the corner and a bit distant from others...saint heard Gulf's sobbing and he immediately runs inside...Gulf are you okay...

G: Yes I am fine..

S: Is it paining a lot...?? I have medicine I can give you...please don't cry is he too rough with you...didn't he know it's your first time...

G: Cried more...no he was too gentle...he tried his best not to hurt me...but it's hurting a lot...I can't get up...

S: Is it just a physical pain Gulf...??

G: Yes he looks everywhere except Saint..what else it would be..

S: Do you love Mew..don't lie to me Gulf coz if you tell a lie then I will come to know...and later I will tell Mew too..

G: No saint please don't say anything to Mew..he is too good I don't want to hurt him...sobs..sobs...I want to give all happiness to him...I just can't see him sad...I accept I did all this coz of him..coz he wanted it...but my intention was not wrong...

When he said he doesn't have anyone I can't tell him that I don't have any feelings for him...from the last few days I am doing everything to make him happy..but this is also the truth that I don't love him romantically...I see him as a friend...not as a lover...but recently when I realized his feelings towards me are not as a friend I couldn't tell him that I don't feel the same...

And I am scared that if he learns the truth he will be hurt...I will try my best to love him...I am sure he is so good that one day I will fall for him but today...I can't tell him that it's not love...Whatever my dad did with him at least he deserves happiness now...if I will also reject his love then he will be too sad...and I can't see him sad...

S: Are you sure you don't love him coz whatever you said shows you have feelings for him..one can think about others to this extent only if he loves him...

G: No I am sure it's not love coz I miss Pufai..my girlfriend and I still love her...I wanted to be with her if I get the choice...

S: Okay let's go...be careful that you don't hurt Mew and don't even hurt yourself to save Mew from being hurt...

Gulf gets up with the help of Saint..Gulf went to his tent and changed his clothes...he tried to sit but he can't coz of the pain...so he lay on the mattress...

M: we checked everything now the situation is under control go and do what you left in between ...wait where is Gulf...

S: he is inside his tent...

M: okay...Mew move towards his tent and saw Gulf sleeping...he went close to Gulf and said I am sorry baby for tiring you so much...he finds tear trails on Gulf's cheeks did he cried..he touches his face to clear that...but he was shocked that Gulf is burning with fever...

Baby ..baby ..Mau please get up...please...

Gulf open his eyes and find himself in a very familiar place..he blinks his eyes several time to confirm that he is not dreaming...and he is right ..the place is familiar...he is in his room...I mean his and mew's room...he looked at the surroundings and find Mew who is sitting on the couch...

G: Baloo...Baloo...

M: oh Gulf..he runs towards bed how are you feeling now...are you okay??

G: hmm fine...why we are here...we were on the island right how come we reached here...

M: You didn't remember I took you here...after controlling the situation when I get back to you I saw you burning in fever...so with my few men I took you here...you were unconscious for one day... the doctor said its coz you were wet for a long time and what we did makes you tired...

G: oh...Gulf tried to get up but he felt pain in his lower back ...aahhh..

M: wait let me help you...mew helped gulf to get up and sit on the bed.... I am so sorry baby...I am really very sorry I never wanted to hurt you but I did ...mew felt bad...

G: It's okay Baloo..I know it's not your fault I am sorry I make you regret your first time... I am not that good enough...

M: Good enough?? You are perfect for me baby...now let's talk later coz it's time to eat...get up let's eat something then I will give you medicine...Mew took a spoon full of soup and started feeding Gulf...

G: Zee and Saint are back..?? Umm yumm

M: No Saint loved that place and insisted to be there for more days...but chopper is here if you want to play with him then I can call him...

G: Yes but not now...Gulf holds Mew's hand and said are you happy Baloo...

M: I am more than happy Mau...thank you for coming into my life and accepting my love...I love you...mew blushed he put the bowl on the table and sit near gulf....

G: Hmm ... I am happy to see you happy Baloo...just stay happy like this...

Mew looked at Gulf and started planting kisses...I am sorry Mau but I can't keep my hand off you...I always wanted to touch you...I always wanted to be near you ... I wanted to do something naughty with you...

G: but I am still in pain Baloo I can't do that.. He looks down and said...

M: No baby I can't see you in pain...mew pouted so I have decided that we won't do it...you just stay near me...I am happy with that ...but can I kiss you...

G: Hmm...but just one kiss coz I have to take bath after that...and nothing more than kiss ....

M: okay promise....

G: Ahhh Mew...aahhhh...I am coming....please remove your mouth...ahhhh Mewwwwwwwww....

It's hard for mew to just stop by one kiss...so he kissed Gulf till he reaches his pants and gave him a mind-blowing blowjob...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.