34. Why did you break my heart

Mew opened the door and looked at his sleeping husband...Mew went closer to the bed and sat on his knees ..why did you do that...why...please tell me that you also love me ...if you don't love me then just say that you have at least the tiniest feeling for me in your heart coz it hurts that I am alone again...I have no one...it hurts baby it hurts...I don't want to live without love again ... I don't want to be alone anymore...why did you do that...

G: Heard sobbing and open his eyes ...Baloo what happened...why are you crying ?? Is everything all right...e get up from bed and hugged Mew...

M: I lost everything again in life gulf ... I don't have anyone left with me...

G: Mew what are you saying ... I am here for you...don't say this, please... I will be always there for you..please tell me what happened... mew cried more...

M: You will be there for me ...really...promise me, baby, you won't leave me...

G: I promise Mew I will never leave you...

M: I love you Gulf Mew looked straight into Gulf's eye and said...tell me you love me too...

G: Mew ...I .. I told you na that actions are greater than words...

M: But I want to hear it, baby..only that will give ease to my heart say it how much you love me...

G: I ...Mew I ...Love...Mew, I Love...

M: Pufai ...right?? You can't even say that you love me..but you can act...

G: looked at Mew with shock...what??

M: The expression changed in Mew's face Gulf can identify the anger and hurt in his face...yes you love pufai right...and you were just acting with me...

G: Saint ?? Shit...Mew, I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I did all this for your happiness...

M: Yes and see I am not hurt.. look at me Gulf do I look happy to you...

G: Baloo listen to me...

M: Don't call me that...you have no right to call me with any endearment...I loved it when you used to call me Baloo but now its sounds like a bastard to me... it's all fake...

G: Mew please listen to let me explain...

M: What you will explain that how much you love fooling me, how much you enjoyed it..how much you made fun of my feeling ....why did you do that?? What you get by doing all this??

G: Mew you were upset and I couldn't say no to you that day...I just wanted you to be happy...I didn't mean to hurt I swear...

M: Okay I am ready to understand that whatever happened between us was just sex...I will make my mind understand that it's just a one-night stand not love coz one night is not new for me...I did a lot of time without any feeling...I did with maze without feeling a single thing for him.... I would have forgiven you if you said this to me that night...you should have said this to me..that mew I made a mistake please forget it I don't love you..but you choose to stay silent....and that's your mistake gulf...

Now how can I make my heart understand that the moment when I was giving my so long treasured love to you when I was thinking all this as my best moments then you were just forcing
yourself coz you pity me...

You love someone else gulf so you must have thought what we did was cheating...you must have regretted that moment, you may be wanted to run away or you consider that as rape...