3.Be a Man

Gulf: What are you doing??

Mew: I am doing a thing which a husband should do with his husband on their first night ''Love'' ...

Gulf: stop calling me love...and please tell me where is my dad...why you have captured me here? What I have ever done to you...you asked me to get married I did now please leave my dad, please...

Mew: came close to Gulf Love stop ruining my night...and let's do what we need to do...

Gulf: don't you dare to come near me...I won't let you touch me...Gulf slapped Mew's hand...

Mew: As if I am asking you or waiting for your permission...listen to me carefully ...you are in my house under my surveillance ..if I want to touch you I will do ......and in case if you think you can hide yourself from me then let me tell you in my one voice my men will come to this room pinned you down and without putting many efforts I will fuck you as much I want..and even if I want I can share you with them too and believe me Love they won't be gentle on you...so don't show this attitude to me...and come here...

Gulf: Looked Mew in shock and thought what else you expect from these animals Gulf...he stands near Mew and said thanks for giving me a choice of getting raped by one than by group....

Gulf closed his eyes and let mew do whatever he wants to do...mew come closer to kiss gulf but he saw gulf is shivering his lips are under his teeth to control himself crying ...but even trying so hard tears are falling from his eyes continuously and lips started to bleed due to too much biting..

Mew: Stop crying I will be gentle...

Gulf: If I do this will you please leave my dad...gulf open his eyes and saw Mew directly in his eyes...

Mew: No...

Gulf: Busted into tears...why you are doing this to me...why ?..

Mew: You ruined my mood...I again have to drink...such a mood spoiler....Mew left the room in anger....

Gulf throws himself on the bed and cried for don't know how long and when he gets tired of crying he slept...

Next day....

He heard a light knock so he gets up to open the door ..one small girl came ...

Mia: Hi my name is Mia I work here ... I came here to give your breakfast...

Gulf: Hello I am Gulf...I am ...I don't know why I am here but they just kidnapped me....gulf don't know how to introduce himself...coz earlier he was proud to call himself...Gulf kanawut the only heir of kanawut industries...but now he doesn't have anything to proud of...he doesn't know where is his dad ...and why no one still came to rescue them...

Mia: don't know what to say... she is 14 years old and she is working here since she was 10 coz his dad is not keeping well he used to work here earlier and then his daughter took his place....P'Gulf if you need anything please let me know ....

Gulf: Are you not scared ... I mean staying between these people...

Mia: No, coz I am here for 4 years and they all treat me as their younger sister ...

Gulf: Hmm....Mia do you have my old clothes...I need to bathe...but I can't find my old clothes which I have changed yesterday...

Mia: Yes...I washed them...give me a moment I will bring them for you....

Mia brings his yesterday's clothes to Gulf and Gulf wear them after taking bath...

Gulf look at the food.... the food was too simple only 3 slice of bread and half an omelet... not the way he used to eat...he always stays like a prince and he always shows tantrums while eating food but here he was so hungry that he didn't care what's in his plate.... and he was sitting on the floor looking at nothing thinking about his life...how he and his dad was returning from a business party and met with an accident and some people come and kidnapped them...dad was bleeding bit ...hope he is fine...

Gulf can't think of escaping after mew's threat...coz he saw all the men down there and they were too scary..gulf stayed the whole day in his room...he is hungry coz maybe Mia forgot to give him lunch...

Gulf is between his thoughts when he heard a click of the door and he gets up he thought maybe Mia came with food...but he felt disappointed when he saw mew entered...

Gulf: Where is my dad..I want to meet him...can you please let me meet him...

Mew: will you shut up... don't start like yesterday and spoil my mood...mew get on the bed...come here...Mew started removing his shirt...

Gulf: I am asking about my dad can't you tell me such a simple thing...

Mew: I am already frustrated instead of pleasuring me you are spoiling my mood..

Gulf: I am not a whore ...how can you treat me like this...I am asking about my dad....do you even know how worried I am from yesterday...and it's spoiling your mood....huh....you are angry coz I am spoiling your mood think what I was feeling coz you are spoiling my life....

Mew: If I tell you what your bastard dad did to me then you will understand how gentle I am to you...and you know what I can do so...

Gulf: Yeah I know you will call your dogs and can rape me with them for your fun...coz you are a coward...who need those dogs for help...you can't do anything alone...you know you can't handle me alone...

Mew: What did you say I will show you what I can do...Now first I will give lessons to you than to your bastard dad... Mew put his hand in Gulf's collar and in the next second Gulf twisted Mew's hand and kicked him very hard on his stomach....Mew get down on the floor...

Mew felt a sharp pain in his stomach and looked at Gulf....

Gulf: I am a black belt ...I know how to protect myself....now if your misunderstanding of being a man is clear then you can call your dogs to pin me down and do whatever you want to do...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.