32.Say it

Gulf is shocked after hearing Mew's question...Baloo...

M: please baby...I won't take no as an answer ...please baby it will break my heart if you deny this...

G: Stop being melodramatic Baloo I won't let you in with me to take bath...I am not shameless...

M: Baby, please..I promise I won't do anything...I will also take bath with you...I won't touch you .. I will just watch you...

G: Pervert...

M: laughed out loud...oh baby you are so cute....you are the first person in my life who calls me a pervert..

Though Gulf asked not to but Mew is Mew ...he followed Gulf inside the washroom and didn't let him bathe peacefully...

Mew's new obsession is Gulf's lips and his waist he always keeps his hands on Gulf's waist and lips on his lips...he doesn't let Gulf stay away from him..

Now the wheels have turned the other way... Mew Suppasit the dangerous underworld mafia is cooking for his wife..he let Gulf stay close to him...He fights with 10 people at a time but he don't have the guts to argue with his wife ...

Mew taking very good care of Gulf from his food to his sleep just ready to do whatever gulf asks...

G: Baloo, why did you bring so many flavors of ice cream..oh god...

M: Baby coz when we are watching that series I saw your face when you also wanted to eat ice cream...but I was not aware which flavor do you like so I brought every flavor...please don't scold me...

G: who made you mafia you are behaving like a 16-year-old teen...can you please stop spoiling me...

M: why baby...you are the only one whom I can spoil... let me spoil you a bit..this is my way to show my love ...

G: Chopper tell you, Dada not to do such things...else I will be really angry at him...

M: chopper tells mama that dada is not gonna change....and he loves mama a lot...

G: Chopper tells dada to behave like an underworld mafia his men are gossiping behind him...

M: Chopper tells mama that dada don't care what people think...

G: chopper...

Chopper started barking and escape himself from Gulf's hand and left the room...

G: chopper...chopper...you are just like your dada never listened to me...

M: really baby...mew get on the bed and hold Gulf's waist from behind...both are laying on the bed mew's chest is touching Gulf's back and his lips are touching Gulf's ear...

G: Mew what are you doing...

M: Just cuddling with my baby...do you have a problem...

G: Mew leave me, please..

M: No I don't want to...

G: I know your naughty thoughts Mew so please leave me..I won't let you do anything...

M: I won't do anything baby...Mew move his hand on Gulf's crouch...and started rubbing it...

G: Mew, please....

M: I love when you take my name like this baby...Mew slide his hand inside Gulf's pants and touched the real thing....

G: No..Mewwwww please....

M: Instead of my hand do you want my mouth baby...

G: No, please stop...aahhhhh don't stoke ahhh...

They heard a knock on the door and they stopped in between ...Mew gets and pulls his T-shirt to hide his hardened dick...he answers the door and screams oh finally the love birds are here after a week....I thought you guys will stay there for eternity....

G: Look at Saint and Zee ... he immediately gets up and hugged Saint...I missed you..

S: You don't say anything Suppasit...we are here coz you are not ready to get out of your wife's pants...

Zee is getting so many business calls due to which we have to postpone our trip else I have planned to stay one more week there...

M: Zee tells your boyfriend not to speak like this....

Z: Baby don't speak like this to my best friend ...by the way, Mew when you are done with eating your husband's ass please come out we need to discuss some business too..

Gulf and Saint laughed loudly...and Mew pouted...I can see how good friend you are huh...

Day by day Mew's life is depending on Gulf...he cannot think about his life without Gulf...

M: Baby do you love flowers...

G: Yes but I love sunflower... in case if you wanted to give me... I don't want you to make this room a garden coz you don't know which flower I like...

M: You are cute..I love you...

G: smiled I know...now tell me what you want to eat...i will prepare for you...

M: Baby...Do you love me??

G: Froze by the question..Why are you asking this suddenly??

M: Coz you never said that to me...

G: Do I need to say this... sometimes actions are louder than word mew...Gulf ignored the question and left...

Mia: Sir I bring food for Gulf sir where is he..

M: I don't know he just left me here alone to think...

Mia: Are you okay ...??

M: I know asking you such a question is so stupid but I still wanna ask..
Is its hard to accept when you love someone...I don't know maybe I am behaving more childish..maybe someone is right the action speaks louder than action... maybe that someone loves the other but maybe he just don't want to say it...

Mia: or maybe that someone doesn't love the other and he doesn't want to lie.. by the way, what and whom we are talking about...

M: You are a kid Mia you don't understand these complicated things...

Mew left the room and went to his office..

S: Mew..Zee has sent this parcel for you..

M: ok thanks...wait..saint, I need to ask you something...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.