2.Marriage

One of the mew's men showed Gulf the way to the stage where the priest and mew were waiting for Gulf...

Gulf never thought one day he will get married like this..he always has a plan for his marriage with Pufai...his girlfriend but now he is getting married to a man and the man whom he doesn't know...the man who kidnapped him and his dad..the man who forced him for this...and he has to accept all this for sake of his dad and his own life...

Mew turned coz everyone started hooding...all the person invited in this wedding is working under Mew they all look like gangsters ...anyone can say that ni one present here is from a good family or simply anyone can recognize as criminals....they all have some scars in either their face or in their body...Gulf was scared when he saw the way everyone was looking at him...

Coz Gulf is the only one who looks so gorgeous even the girls on Mew's side also have manly features...

Mew saw the beauty in front of him and smiled...zee you have a good choice when it comes to the clothes...My husband is looking gorgeous...

Zee: It's not my choice Mew.. it's saint's choice...

Mew: Yeah how can I forget you and I raised together and we learned everything together since the age of 13 how even you know what style means...by the way where is your boyfriend saint...

Zee: Bastard I am far better than you in all these things.....and as saint is concerned you know saint loves me but he doesn't love my work...and this forced marriage he is totally against it...so he didn't come...

Mew: Rolled his eyes and focused on his future husband...

The priest started the rituals and with every minute Gulf is shredding more tears from his eyes.. he remembered how he and pufai has planned their marriage...

Pufai: Gulf we will get married on beachside location and stay there at least a month for our honeymoon...

Priest: Said in high tone...Do you accept this man as your lawful husband....

And Type realized he was thinking of his girlfriend and it was just a dream from his open eyes but the reality hits him and it is too different from what he has planned...Type looked at Mew and said Yes I do...

Priest: Mew can you take this man as your lawful husband ...

Mew: Smirk yes I do...

Priest: I pronounce you as husbands and now you may kiss your husband...Mew step ahead ...and all his members started shouting...Kiss ..Kiss..Kiss..

Gulf: step back the moment he saw Mew step ahead...

Mew but he grabbed Gulf's waist and pull him close to his lips...and kissed..Gulf tried to get away but Mew's grip is really hard... When Gulf is still struggling hard mew hold Gulf's waist so tight that gulf felt mew is crushing his waist ...Mew is trying to insert his tongue and Gulf is not letting him do that .....

Aaahhh a sound escape from Gulf's mouth due to pain and Mew gets a chance to put his tongue inside Gulf's mouth...Mew deepened the kiss and Gulf felt more disgusted....gulf somehow push Mew and run upstairs ...he felt like vomit coz he is very much straight...and felt disgusted by the kiss...

Gulf washes his face and mouth...and cried ....dad where are you ...why am I here...why they are doing this to me...

He comes out and sat on the bed..he was crying so hard...I want to go home...I want to see my dad....

Downstairs mew said...aahh he is shy I guess...no issue he will get used to this... let's party for winning the first round...

Everyone said cheers and the party started...they all were drinking...when zee came to Mew...

Zee: Are you feeling better ...

Mew: No, I won't feel better Till I see him suffer every single day every minute .?crying and begging till I won't feel better....

Zee: I can understand...Mew, I hope you get your peace soon..and that bastard gets all the suffering...

Mew: ahh it's my first wedding night and how can I forget my wife ..he must be waiting for me...okay guys party hard...see you soon...

Maze: Mew show some mercy to your husband he doesn't look like he can take your long dick...

Mew: Don't worry Maze I know no one can take it better than you....

Everyone laughed...and Maze shows Mew his tongue indicating that if his husband couldn't satisfy him he can come to him anytime ...his mouth is ready to take his all....

Maze work for Mew and they are fuck partners...whenever they are horny they fuck...as mew is always top so he never let Maze top....and Maze loves Mew's performance so much that he accepts to be on the bottom....but with others he always on top...

Mew went to his room where his husband is laying on the bed...he saw the boy peacefully sleeping...he can see the tears trail on his face...

Mew comes closer to the boy and starts touching his face...he looked at the lips and touched it with his fingers...

Gulf felt a touch on his lips and he opens his eyes and finds Mew so close to him...he immediately gets and moves back....

Mew: Hello love...

Author's Note

Hello readers you are reading this story coz this story got the maximum votes...please read it and let me know if you like it...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.