Half my life

During NANO lesson, Jaden was listening to her teacher, Mrs. Tan, talk about respect. "Who would like to give an example about respect?" Mrs. Tan asked. No one volunteered. Everyone was silent. So Mrs. Tan started picking students out of the small group of 24 students. Just then, Jaden's watch beeped 3 times. She knew what it meant. She had to go now. Where? Her own city. She used her fingers and signaled to Kimberly, her best friend that only knew what it meant and why she had to go. "Whoa! An emerald watch on the floor outside!" she exclaimed. Everyone's attention was turned to the corridor, their eyes searching the floor for the emerald watch. Jaden took the chance to go. She tapped the 10th tile on the floor from the first 3 times. Then she was gone. But someone else knew about this too. While Jaden wasn't noticing, one of her friends saw her do it and disappear. "Kimberly, your eyes must've been playing tricks on you." Mrs. Tan said gently. Kimberly smiled sheepishly. Jonathan, one of Jaden's friends, went to the 10th tile and tapped the floor 3 times as she did. And it happened, right in front of everyone this time. Everyone was shocked. Kimberly covered her face. Jaden got into her mech and put on her helmet. Jaden connected the "senses" of the mech to her arms and legs. Whatever action she does, her mech does it too. She started the mech and moved forward. There in front of her was a dark mech with red eyes. It saw Jaden and charged forward. Jaden charged forward, while unleashing her sword. The sword wasn't a common sword, just shiny and silver. This sword has runes engraved on it, filling up with each mech Jaden takes down. She jumped and slashed down before the enemy mech could make its move. Jonathan saw the whole thing by the window inside a room from the door he just came out of. Jaden checked her sword. It was only one-quarter filled. She cursed under her breath. It was long way to go before she could get her other half back. Other half you ask. Jaden wasn't exactly wholly human. She was a half elf. What does the sword have to do with her? The sword is supposed to bring her to her other half when the whole sword is filled up, so she can be back to her human-elf form/real form. But there is a time limit. If the enemy catches her other half, she will have to give up her quest and the enemy will be able to control her. Mrs. Tan stood up and walked over to the 10th tile. She asked the students to do exactly what she did right after she did. The students nodded. Kimberly started to panic. What was she going to do when they saw Jaden's world, her city? Mrs. Tan tapped the floor and Poof! she vanished. The students one by one went in. Kimberly started to panic. NANO didn't last so long. She calmed herself down and went in. Jonathan heard footsteps. When he turned around, he saw Mrs. Tan and his friends. "Will I ever believe my eyes........" Mrs. Tan murmured. Jonathan agreed. What they saw was bird's eye view of Jaden's city. It had tall skyscrapers, many little homes made of wood and tall buildings and museums. There were flying cars and people taking lifts to the top of the skyscrapers to sit and talk or eat. And right smack middle in the city was a statue of Jaden smiling. It was an amazing city. They saw a big blue mech walking away. "What is that?" Mrs. Tan and the students asked. "That's our builder's mech." answered a squeaky voice. Mrs. Tan looked around the room for their answerer. "Where are you?" Malcolm asked. "Right here." a squeaky voice answered. Malcolm looked down and was surprised to find a small person sitting on an armchair. He was wearing a green tunic with brown pants. He had short mud brown hair and pale skin with long and sharp ears. He had a dagger by his waist and a bottle filled with purple water. He laughed and said"I'm sure this is all a big surprise to you isn't it? First of all, I'm Junes, and I'm a H.E.H.H.C citizen here. H.E.H.H.C means half elf half human citizen. She expected you some day." Everyone looked shocked but Mrs. Tan was worse. She was outraged. "I am going to tell our principal about this. How dare you create such nonsense!" She stormed towards the door. Junes ran in front of her in a flash. "Please Miss, calm down. No need to tell no one about this." Junes said gently. But Mrs. Tan wouldn't get persuaded. She still marched forward, ignoring every word that Junes said. So before she could reach the door, she was knocked unconscious. Junes sheathed his dagger and dragged Mrs. Tan to the nearby couch. "Get me some rope please." Malcolm, Jonathan and Kimberly looked around the room, in drawers but to no avail. "It's in the third drawer to the left, the blue string." Junes told them. Malcolm opened the drawer and pulled out a delicate blue silk string. "How's this supposed to be a rope?' Malcolm asked. "Watch and see." Kimberly told him. Junes took the blue string and flapped it twice, then pulled it and it became longer and thicker. "Wow." was all the students could say. Junes cut the strings into two equal parts and tied Mrs. Tan's hands and legs. 'Right back to the important stuff, follow me Malcolm, Kimberly and Jonathan." Junes said. "What about the others?" Kimberly asked. "They shall stay at the hotel until we return. They will be fed well and taken well care of." Junes assured Kimberly. He snapped his fingers and they were transported to the hotel. Junes walked forward quickly while explaining all they needed to know. Malcolm and Jonathan took a long time to digest everything while Kimberly didn't. She knew everything from top to bottom. "So as you can see, our builder is on a quest to get back her other half. She must fill up the sword to be teleported to the place where she will meet her other half and be one. She has foreseen that you three will come one day. You are the ones that were chosen by her to help her with her quest." Junes said. They were flabbergasted. They were chosen out of 24 other friends. The big blue mech looked back at them and nodded, then continued walking forward. "So do you accept to help her?' Junes asked. "I will." Kimberly said. Junes smiled at her. Jonathan and Malcolm took a few minutes of thinking before agreeing. "Now let me show you the mech's our builder has prepared for you." He led them to a high and wide hangar. There was many mech's stored in there. Tall ones, short ones, ones with different type of weapons....