Chapter 215: Death Cycle (XIII)

Start from the beginning

他们又回到基地了?在被他发现身份后,还敢待在人类的势力范围?随即转念一想,又意识到他们有什么不敢的?以帝馗的实力,他根本不怕挑起事端。反倒是他有所顾忌,不能在基地内动手,否则必然会造成许多无谓的伤亡。

They returned back to the base again? They still dared to stay in the human's sphere of influence after he found out their identity? But when he thought again, he realised: Why wouldn't they dare? Di Kui isn't afraid to stir up trouble at all with his strength. On the contrary, he had more concerns and cannot make a move in the base. Otherwise, it would inevitably cause many meaningless casualties.

"霍轩,我们应该立刻发出通告,让所有人提高警惕。"左弦提议道。

"Huo Xuan, we should immediately make an announcement and let everyone be more vigilant." Zuo Xian suggested.

"通告只会制造恐慌,没有任何实际意义。"丧尸王的名头由来已久,但是谁杀得了他?即便强如霍轩,也只能勉强打个平手。明境剑体能够抵御帝馗的攻击,却无法战胜他。

"Making an announcement would only cause panic and have no practical meaning." The zombie king's title had been around for a very long time, but who was able to kill him? Even someone as strong as Huo Xuan could only fight at a tie at best. The bright boundary sword body could resist Di Kui's attack but couldn't defeat him.

"难道就这样任由他们在人类基地横行无忌?"左弦对丧尸王的实力十分忌惮,对尚可的傲慢也颇为不满。虽然霍轩猜测这个人可以压制丧尸王,但左弦始终无法认可。

"Don't tell me we're just going to let them run wild in the human base?" Zuo Xian was very afraid of the zombie king's strength and was also quite discontent with Shang Ke's arrogance. Although Huo Xuan guessed that this person could suppress the zombie king, Zuo Xian just wasn't able to acknowledge him.

霍轩思索片刻,说道:"我会跟着他们。"

Huo Xuan thought for a moment and said, "I will follow them."

"什么?"左弦惊疑不定地望着他。

"What?" Zuo Xian looked at him in surprise.

"只要有我监控,丧尸王就没有机会在人类的地界大肆杀戮。"霍轩靠在窗口,感知外放,在尚可的房间附近徘徊。

"The zombie king wouldn't have the chance to go mass killing in human territory as long as I'm monitoring." Huo Xuan leaned against the window and spread his perception out, hovering about near Shang Ke's room.

"不行!"左弦极力反对,"你是人类领袖,绝对不能以身犯险。况且基地的建设和治理也离不开你,难道为了监控丧尸王,就要置基地于不顾,像随从一样跟着他们东奔西走吗?"

"No way!" Zuo Xian was strongly opposed to it, "You're the leader of humanity, you cannot take this risk. Besides, you're needed for the construction and management of the base. Don't tell me you're going to stop caring about the base for the sake of monitoring the zombie king and follow them to travel around like an entourage?

霍轩看向窗外,平静道,"如果能让丧尸王主动跟着我们,那你担心的问题就不是问题了。"

Huo Xuan looked outside the window and said calmly, "If we can make the zombie king follow us on his own, then the problem you're worried about wouldn't be a problem."

"让丧尸王跟着我们?怎么可能?"左弦觉得他疯了。

"Make the zombie king follow us? How is that possible?" Zuo Xian felt that Huo Xuan was crazy.