Epilogue

Five Years Later

"Shut the fuck up" was all that echoed in the busy streets of Tokyo by the one and only, Miya Atsumu.

"Me, oh I possibly couldn't. Sorry" Suna smirked.

It was like in the past years since high school they had swapped personalities. Except, they didn't at the same time. It was more like because they got along better.

"You think 'Samu has our food ready?" Suna asked. "I'm hungry as fuck."

"He should, he's usually fast with that" Atsumu shrugged.

"So, what's going on with your team? You got that little orange haired kid from high school, right?"

"Sure do. Don't mind my boasting, but we're so cool" He beamed.

"Oh, shut up. You cocky little- my phone.. I forgot my phone! Did you steal it again?"

Atsumu shook his head. "How would I have stolen it?"

"God, I think I left it at the gym. I'll be right back" Suna called, running off. "Tell Osamu to keep my onigiri warm!"

"What if I eat it?"

"I'll slap your head off."

Before Suna could hear Atsumu's response, he ran off to the train station to take it back to his gym.

Right now, he was visiting Osamu's onigiri shop to catch up on how they were doing real quick, but would leave soon after. He met up with Atsumu on the way over.

He got on the train pretty quickly, and lucky for him the train ride would only be 10 minutes to his gym.

After, he ran straight to the gym and went to the locker room to check and saw his phone sitting peacefully in his locker.

He quickly grabbed it, seeing two text messages. One from Mio and one from Yuki.

Mio ❤️

When will you be back?

Soon, picking up a snack

~Rintarō is offline~

Yuki

Hear me out, craziest thing just happened

What?

I was just at your usual train station for
your gym, right?
Istg I saw this girl who looked exactly like
Y/n

Your probably hallucinating

"Now, where's my keys. You've got to be fucking kidding me" Suna groaned.

He had lost his keys and the only place he could think they'd be left at is the train station.

He ran back to the counter and waited his turn for a second.

"Yes, sir, how may I help you?" The front desk worker asked.

"Have any lost and found for keys?"

"Actually, yes. There's this girl walking around asking if anyone has keys. The lanyard was black with a volleyball pin, is that yours?"

"Sadly, yes. It is."

"Okay, I think she went that way. She had e/c, h/c, mm.. about (your height)"

Suna nodded. "Alright. Thank you!"

He then turned around and must've seen the girl the front desk worker had been describing. If it wasn't her, he'd be surprised.

"Excuse me! Miss? Are you the one searching for the owner of the keys?" He asked.

The girl turned around and nodded. "Yeah, you should maybe hold onto those. It'd be a smart idea to always keep them at your side! If not, you might get locked out of your house and cars. Trust me, it's happened before to me and it was terrible."

"Oh, thank- you.."

"Um, if you don't mind me asking... you look kind of familiar. What's your-"

"You're... Y/n."

To Be Continued...