22

"Catch!" Atsumu shouted, tossing the ball to Suna.

Suna caught it and walked over to put it away in the ball cart.

It was the morning after Mio and Suna had frozen yogurt, and right now he was in morning practice.

"Did you hear?" Atsumu asked, beaming.

"What?" Suna asked, a little curious about what the twin would say.

"Yuki got into a photo shoot with a modeling agency in Tokyo. She's going from October 22nd to the 25th" Atsumu smiled.

"So that's where Y/n and Yuki went during lunch..." Suna wondered. "When did she tell you? Yesterday after school?"

"What? No, Osamu and I got to see it" Atsumu said.

Osamu overheard and nodded. "Yeah, we just tagged along since Yuki was a little nervous."

"Well, good for Ayano"

"Y/n didn't tell you what happened?" Atsumu asked.

Suna shook his head, and stared at the floor. "She's actually a little mad at me right now."

"What's going on? You guys have seemed off since yesterday" Osamu said.

Suna bit his lip. "She saw me having frozen yogurt with Mio and thought it was a date. Then, she said that I could've at least told her that I was going. I thought it wouldn't matter since we are just friends and everyone else was busy."

Atsumu gritted his teeth. "Yikes, you messed up."

"Don't you think I know? At least I own up to it, unlike you who gets caught flirting with other girls after talking to another on the side. Admit it, you're the school's fuck boy."

"I'm the fuck boy? Let's not forget who cheated on their girlfriend after getting bored!" Atsumu snickered.

The team overheard this and turned their gazes over at the two second years. Kita walked over, and separated them, since they got closer to each other while yelling. It practically looked like they'd rip each others heads off.

"Enough! You're second years, so be mature. And Atsumu, mentioning something that happened almost two years ago was not at all necessary" Kita scolded. "Clean up is done, go on, all of us need to get ready and get in uniforms."

Suna stared at Atsumu and scoffed. "Stupid. This is all stupid. Sometimes I wish I had never come to Inarizaki."

Atsumu laughed at his remark. "I wish you had never come either, Rintarō. Y/n deserves better. Someone like... Osamu!"

"Don't get me caught up in your crap, 'Tsumu" Osamu warned.

"What? I'm just stating the facts!" Atsumu said, loud enough for Suna to hear, even though he was already leaving out the gym. "Y/n is too kind for you, Suna. What did she ever do? How come whenever the team has no practice you don't go to hangout with Y/n half the time? I mean, half the reason your argument happened is because you're always 'busy', am I correct?"

Suna stopped walking and clenched his fists, staring at the ground.

"Not the time, Miya" Aran said, walking past Atsumu.