𝟷𝟸

"Can't believe you're leaving tomorrow" Suna sighed. "Too soon. Cant you stay?"

You laughed and shook your head. "You're kind of stupid, ya know? I already booked my tickets and everything, no going back mister"

"You going to be okay?"

You stopped walking and shrugged. "If I'm not I can always get out of that as quick as a light. Easy"

It was after school on Friday. You and Suna were currently walking back to your house since he didn't have practice after school today.

Suna looked up at the sky. "It's too hot out. Will it be hot in Canada?"

"Last time I remember the hottest it got was almost 100 degrees" you said.

"You'll FaceTime me like you said, right?"

"Yup"

"Tell me about your day?"

"Mhm"

"What about-"

"Yes, I will FaceTime you" you laughed.

Suna nodded and opened your front door. "I'll tell you about my day at school as well since we'll have some matches and stuff"

"Too bad I couldn't be there to watch some" you pouted. "Make sure to win them all, okay?"

"Don't worry, I will" Suna smiled a little, walking inside behind you.

He took off his shoes and put them on the shoe rack as well as you.

"When I think about it, you're kinda clingy" you said, flicking his forehead.

He rolled his eyes. "No I am not"

"Oh yeah? Are we not going to forget what happened when I got sick?"

His face turned a light shade of pink and looked away, walking up the stairs.

"What? Embarrassed? We all know you're clingy, even our friends-"

"Shut up before I kiss you" he scoffed.

You stopped and got wide eyed. He quickly turned around and was surprised he said it as well.

"I- I didn't mean it-"

You pushed past him and continued walking up the stairs while looking down. "Um.. movie, right?"

"Yeah! Yeah, movie" he said. "Unless you just want to hangout?"

You nodded quickly. "Yup, let's do that"

You both walked into your room and he hopped onto your bed while you sat against the head board. Suna lied on his stomach and got out his phone.

"Really? My last day here for three months and you're on your phone?" You asked.

He refused to look at you and nodded a little. "Um. Yeah."