CHAPTER ONE

*Breaking news—
Isang estudyante natagpuang patay sa storage room ng enozi high university.
Dalawang taga sa mata at hindi mabilang ang pagkasaksak sa buong katawan. Hindi padin matukoy ng mga pulis Kung sino ang pumatay. Maaring kaklase or teacher.

Iniimbestigahan pa ng mga operatiba ang sanhi bakit pinatay ang inosenteng estudyanteng ito. Balik sayo Mr. Seo.*

"they found it already. How fast." the black haired girl said as she sips her tea.
And smirks as she turned off the television.

*devilish laugh*

"innocent huh? *smirk* she's out from the frame now. And if ever na may lumandi ulit sa minamahal ko ay sisiguraduhin Kong tanggal agad sa mundong ito." she laughed again like a devil. As she puts an ex-mark to that student picture. She killed her without mercy.

That's not love she's feeling with. It's obsession.

FLASHBACK

" m-ms. President.. A-anong gagawin mo sakin? B-bat Naka tali ako? "

Minju faced the girl. She slides the knife thru the girl's neck.

"didn't I told you about going near to hyewon unnie. And you just ignore my words. I thought you want to live. But now here you are. Sitting on a chair, tied up." she smirks. She really love it when she kills a person.

The girl tries to shout as she can but no one can hear her. The storage room is too far from the buildings. And it's already dark outside. All the students went home already.

" flirting with what's mine? You must want to die." she stabbed the girl in the lap. The girl screams in pain. Minju doesn't have any mercy when it comes to this brutal situation.

"yes~ music to my ears. I can just listen to you, screaming in pain." she stabbed her again and again. She laughed like a devil and that was her most favorite thing to do.

"fvck you minju. Pagbabayaran mo to. Mahuhuli kadin at makaka hanap ng katapat mo."tumawa Lang siya at tinaga ni minju ang mga mata nito.

" you're so weak. How can you die so fast. Just see you in hell bitch" she fix herself covered in blood. She's now cleaning her name tag. And her uniform? Iniwan niya Lang dun at nilagay ang name tag ng best friend nung pinatay niya.

END OF FLASHBACK

MINJU'S POINT OF VIEW

I wear my uniform and head straight to the parking lot.

I'm driving to school now and I remember hyewon. "should I bring her cake? Ah yes that would be great" I drove to the Cafe near at the school and buy her some cake.

You know she's so into cakes. She's always hungry but I love her as she is.

Pero pag may kausap talaga siya at masaya siya dun. Kumukulo dugo ko at parang binubulongan akong patayin Kung sino man yung kumausap sakanya.

It's just i don't want anyone flirts with her.

-