THE NEW MEMBERS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Bar along with his friends are currently sitting around a table at the one of engineering hangout places. Most of them were look so nervous while the other half was excited.

"Guys why are you all so gloomy?, Let's celebrate!!!!", Lee exclaimed with a grin while clapping his hands together. Mark lifted his eyes to his senior and released his narrowed stares that makes Lee shut his mouth.

"This is not funny phi lee, this thing will surely cause anxiety to me, how can I enter that club!!!?", Mark stated in shocked and confusion, he knew to himself that he didn't take the exam seriously because he doesn't want to be part of that club and maybe because he embarassed himself to one of that clubs members.

"I took that exam seriously but I still didn't expected that I will be qualified to them, this school possessed all of the brightest and keen students", bar added in confusion, he's happy that he enters the club but still in confusion on how did he entered that club.

"The members of that club has their own way of picking their members, they didn't look for their status instead they're looking for their personality", vee suddenly informed his friends, war and the others turn their gazes to vee.

"Vee you sounded like you knew them?", Nuea muttered in confusion. Vee sighed as he clasped his hands together, those gestures catches war attention but he decided to ignore it and give his lover some time.

"Haha, I just stating what I noticed from them, don't give me that look, let's just calm ourselves and just go with the flow for now", Vee exclaimed with a nervous smile, the others stared to him with their knotted brows but they decided to ignore him.

"Ahhhhhhhh, this is nerve wrecking!!!!", War screamed again in frustration. While the others nervously chuckles.

################################
PANG AND WAVE

"Wave are we really one of the new members of the pillar club?", Pang exclaimed as he sat down on the chair in front of his friend.

Wave irritatedly lifted his gaze from his laptop to his friend pang, he raised his brows while he lean his back to the chair and crossed his arms to his chest.

"Are you blind or something pang, you clearly saw your name on that list and you're still asking me if it's true?!!", Wave exclaimed in irritation.

Pang cutely pouted his lips and rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You're so rugged wave, did you perhaps drunk some coffee or what?!!", Pang commented, wave sighed and he close his laptop.

"Pang you're already asking me about this for almost ten times now, please can you shut up and let me do my homework, and by the way why are you here at my faculty?", Wave suddenly asked in curiosity, pang grinned and smile to his friend.

"Haha, I don't have class at this moment so here I'm pestering you my dear friend", pang proudly announced to his friend, wave rolled his eyes in annoyance and he once again open his laptop.

"Then keep your mouth shut, after what I'm doing let's have lunch my treat", wave stated to pang who nodded happily.

After that pang keep his mouth shut and he just stared to his friend while wave is doing his homework.

################################
WEI YING AND LAN ZHAN

"Please lan zhan, please forgive me I didn't expected that we will be picked!!", Wuxian begged his lover who's currently silently reading a book.