HIRING NEW MEMBERS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Arthit and kongpop both arrived at one of the gardens of the university, they are welcome by excited hugs and laughters by their family.

"Phi arthit we missed you!!!!", ming exclaimed as he hugged his senior tightly, arthit winced when he felt that ming hug starts to hurt.

"Ming can you calm down, your hug is starting to hurt me, do you want to kill me?", arthit commented that makes ming seperate himself to arthit.

"Oppps sorry phi", ming apologize cutely.

"How's the work?", fighter asked with a smile while he give his senior a hazer embrace.

"It's fine too many work to do but still I can managed to have time for all of your whines", arthit replied as he eyed his members who some lowered their head and some avoids his gaze while laughing nervously.

"Hehe, about that matter, ammmm we only want some knowledge, we can't understand some of our lectures, that's why we eek your help", pete exclaimed with a faint smile that makes arthit raised his brow in confusion.

"Pete did you forgot that your lover was a bright one?, kao even achieved highest grades in all of his subjects and still you're asking me things that he can surely answer?", arthit asked back to his junior with a teasing smirk.

"Haha phi, pete just want to compete to me, that's why he's not asking for my help", kao suddenly informed the senior.

"Kao stop it's our thing so don't involved them!!!", pete exclaimed in irritation and nervousness.

"Hmmm, so phi pete wants to be highest this time?", tutor asked for clarification, all of the eyes are now on pete who slowly nod his head.

"Dream on brother, dream on!!!!", khai exclaimed with a teasing grin.

"Alright enough teasing each other, please sit down I had some news to announce to all of you", arthit announced to his family, the boys silently sat down on the benches located on the garden while arthit and kongpop just stand straight in front of them.

"Kongpop and I decided to bring back the pillars club due to the headmistress request", arthit said that makes the members frown in confusion.

"Bring it back?, why did you suddenly decided to bring it back phi arthit?", phana asked in confusion.

"I didn't want to bring it back in the first place but this kongpop beside me whined me that he wants to bring back that club so do I have any choice?", arthit asked back to his memmbers, kongpop grinned happily beside him.

"Nothing in that matter phi, so what's the catch this time?", forth muttered with his arms crossed to his chest.

"Always straightforward forth, that's the reason why I made you the vice president this time, and my kongpop the president, I also requested nine new members to join our club", arthit added in a serious tone.

"But-------",

"I know how much you worry dean, but reassure that I, kongpop and forth will filter the list until we reach our nine members, we will make sure that the new members is rightful to their places", arthit reassured his members with a sweet smile on his face, the other members finally nods their head in agreement.

"Alright phi arthit we believe and had faith in you this time, we will do our best like how we do it the last time", korn firmly replied to his seniors.