"You never stayed for long whenever I was in Kade's office, you always left as soon as you could. I tried to distract myself by hooking up with other women but it started feeling like I was cheating on you so I had to stop it. Believe me, it was damn hard and still is, but as long as I see your face, I'm fulfilled."

"To cut the long story short, I'm married to you and now giving you massages, treating you like the Queen you are and hopefully, someday, you'll appreciate me and feel lucky to have me as your husband as much as I do."

I opened my eyes with a smile. Though he was massaging me, he looked lost in his thoughts.

"I definitely appreciate you and feel lucky to have you as my husband." I made that known to him.

He smiled, leaning closer to me. I was expecting a kiss but got a nose boop instead. Nevertheless, it made me giggle.

"I love you so much, Imogen." Yes, I got a kiss! Though it was short, really short, I still loved the feeling.

"Thank you, I appreciate that as well."

He resumed massaging me. "I love these bum shorts, you should wear them more often." He said, holding the waistband of my bum shorts.

"If you want me to then I would."

My shirt had returned to covering my stomach again so he had to lift it up. "Why don't you take off your shirt for a perfect massage?" He said jokingly.

Without thinking twice, I sat up straight and slipped the shirt over my head, remaining in my bra.

His eyes widened. "I—I was only joking."

"I know, but I want to get rid of it, it's discomforting. Massage me," I smiled smugly.

He resumed giving me massages. "How on Earth am I supposed to…" he trailed.

"Supposed to what?"

"Never mind, I'll just massage you and nothing else."

He massaged me for a while, stopping at short intervals to just trace circles and lines on my body.

"Mom would like to see you after we return home." He said.

"Mia, Lila, and Nikita would love to as well so we should host a family dinner to spend time with all of them. I miss them so much."

"Mia— Mom, same person."

"Yeah, I call her whatever comes out of my mouth."

His phone started to ring. "I'd have to leave you and miss a chance to keep staring at those babies," he groaned.

I burst into laughter. "Just answer the call."

"It can wait," he simpered.

"Answer it."

"Fine, I will." He rolled his eyes, climbed off the bed to pick his phone on the table and obviously answered the call. "Hello?"

There was silence but his face read shock. He gazed at me with his chest rising and falling faster than normal. "No!" He hollered, startling me.