Chapter 19 - I've Got Friends On The Other Side

Sarah and Henry were standing inside a huge circle of salt. Nik, Elijah, Kol were standing equally distanced around the outside of the circle. 

           "Ready when you are." Sarah said to Henry. 

           "Just remember, you have to call out to them for them to be able to interact with you. Also, they have to touch you in order to pass through you." Henry reminded her for the millionth time. 

           "I know, everything is going to be fine." 

           They held hands and started chanting. The wind picked up and started swirling around them. They kept chanting until Sarah disappeared. Now it was up to Sarah, but Henry had to stay inside the circle. 

*On The Other Side* 

           "It worked!" Sarah cheered excitedly, "Lexi! Sage! Finn! Get your asses out here, we're going home!" 

           "You called?" Lexi said as she appeared a few feet away from Sarah. 

           "Lexi!" 

           "That's me, what's up?" 

           "I'm here to bring you back

           "I'm here to bring you back." 

           "Why?" 

           "I can explain everything later, but basically I'm bringing you back because you didn't deserve to die in the first place. Also because Steffie is one of my best friends and I want him to be happy." 

           "Cool. How does this work."

           "Just touch my shoulder and you should pass through me and back to the land of the living." 

           Lexi put her right hand on Sarah's left shoulder and passed through her. 

           "1 down...two to go." She said to herself before yelling, "Finn! Sage!" 

           "What do you want?" Sage asked when she appeared.