Chapter 1

My head was pounding, "What time is it?" I thought to myself, "and why is it so freaking cold!?!" I opened my eyes to find myself, not in my bed with my two cats, but on the front lawn of a house I've never seen before. "What the hell? Where am I?"

I looked around, it was dark, the only light coming from the street lamps. There was nothing I really recognized and yet everything seemed so familiar, like I had seen it on a show or in a movie. Suddenly there was a voice, someone talking on their phone, a voice I would recognize anywhere.

"Nathaniel Buzolic? How the...what the...the...the hell is going on?" I whispered to myself, beyond confused as to how I was even in the same country as one of my all time favorite actors. I glanced up and saw him, his hair was different and he looked younger. "Why does he look like Season 4 Kol?" He was talking on the phone so I listened as best as I could.

"...your speed dial, mate. Hey, you want to meet up at the batting cages in Denver?" he said, his voice dripping in sarcasm, into the phone as he walked in my direction.

I laughed to myself, "that was always one of my favorite lines," I paused, "why would he be saying things from the show? That makes no sense." Hidden by a row of bushes, I continued to listen as he walked closer.

"What a treat. Yeah, I was just thinking of all the clever ways I could have your brother killed but I'd settle for ripping off his illustrated arm instead." he continued. Getting closer to me, he was only about three houses away now.

I looked behind me at the house I was in front of, it was the house right next door to the Gilberts! "Oh shit, I'm actually here. I have to stop him." I swore to myself, realizing that somehow my best dream and worst nightmare had come true and that was Kol freaking Mikaelson walking towards me. He paused and I knew that Elena had just said, "In the name of Silas." which in my opinion is a stupid line. I gathered up my strength and bravery before stepping out from behind the bushes.

"You want to talk about Silas?" Kol asked Elena.

"Don't do it." I whispered, hoping he'd hear me, "It's a trap. They're going to kill you."

Kol paused before saying, "let me call you back." He sped over to me and grabbed me by the throat, "Now, what was that darling?"

If I could have gone weak in the knees from hearing him call me darling, I would have, but seeing as I was being held off the ground and gasping for air, it wasn't likely. "It's a trap," I gasped out, "They're...t-trying...t-to...kill...you."

"And why should I believe you? I've never even seen you before?"

"Put...me...down...and...I-I'll...e-explain."

He dropped me to the ground and I shook, trying to get oxygen back to my brain. "Thank you."

"Explain yourself." He said sternly, "now."

"Gladly," I said, standing back up, "I'm from another universe. I know that sounds crazy, I really do, but it's true. In my universe your whole life, the lives of your siblings, Mystic Falls, the whole Mystic Falls gang, even that bitch Elena are all a television show called The Vampire Diaries."

Kol looked at my like I had grown another head, "excuse me?"

"You're an original vampire, I know you heard me. Compel me if you don't believe me, which I doubt you do because of all the people currently out to get you. Not to mention the fact that I sound like a crazy person, which I know I do, but it's true I swear."

Kol steps closer to me and I instantly look down, blushing at how close he is to me. He looks at me curiously and lifts my chin to make our eyes meet, as his deliciously brown eyes dilated, "tell me the truth, is anything you just said true."

"Yes, all of it." I said truthfully, the compulsion working. "Elena set up a trap so that Jeremy can kill you and complete his hunter's mark so they can get the cure to kill your whole family."

Releasing my chin and stepping back, he sighs. "Well, I suppose I should thank you for saving my life, however, I don't even know your name."

I smiled and reached my hand out, "Sarah Whitaker, it's nice to finally meet you."

"Kol Mikaelson," he says, shaking my hand, "but you already know that."

"I do, but what I don't know is how I got here," I sighed, realizing that I was now trapped in another universe...in my freaking pajamas...I blushed so hard that it felt like my face was on fire. I was trapped in the Vampire Diaries universe, with Kol Mikaelson, and I'm wearing short shorts and a tank top with no shoes on.

"What's the matter, love?" Kol asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Some mystical force brought me here...but couldn't freaking change me into some warmer clothes. It's fucking freezing." I ranted, shivering as the cold finally hit me.

Kol laughed as he shrugged off his coat, "I can already tell that you're going to be quite the handful, darling."

There you have it! Chapter 1 of many! Please let me know what you think, I know I changed tenses a lot, but it's just how my mind works! Sorry!